DH DPS lf raiding guild

Kazzak
Hello.

A little bit about myself:
- 21 years old, from Poland
- experienced, raiding since late WOTLK
- done 3/10 Mythic NH with my old guild before i needed to quit for a while and missed a lot of progress
- quick learner, looking for fast progress, and dedicated (as long as it's healthy)

More technical stuff:
- prefered raid days: WED, FRI, SAT, SUN - 19.00 - 24.00, 2day would be the best
- ilvl atm - 915, was 850 two days ago when I came back from few months break, gonna be higher soon
- communicative level of spoken english (you will propably understand me :P), and ability to use discord/ts3.

What do I expect of you:
- serious raiding guild, not hardcore but not entirely casual
- being punctual, no slacking
- voice chat

Generally, if you are a guild doing HC clears of TOS and progressing mythic, with plans for Antorus, and you are in need of a DPS - you might be looking for me.

If you are mythic raiding guild, not doing HC TOS anymore, with plans for Antorus and you are in need of DH DPS, I would need some time to catch up with ilvl on my own. Also, in this situation, please make sure that you really have that slot open - not just inviting as an extra supply.

My Btag: Avendorth#2321

You can either write here, or catch me ingame. Cya, hopefully inside a full cleared raid instance soon :)

PS. sorry for all misstakes, it's 3am afterall.
Hey Avendia
Dude where is my mana is looking for some Raiders for our Mythic Raiding Team. We could use a Demon Hunter such as yourself.

For voice comms we use Discord which is always active.

Our Raiding Days are Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from 20 to 23 Realm time.
Our progress is 9/9 HC Working our way up to Mythic Clearing.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617033373

Wanna help us find our stolen mana?

If you would like to chat add me on discord: Billy#6728 or Btag Mrhappybunny#2423
Hello Avendia,

<Blood Cult> is the one you might been looking for.

We are a fun and social raiding guild with a 4 day raiding week, outside raiding we spend out time on boosting alts or chill out at M+ dungeons or transmog runs.
Discord is our communication software.
We raid on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 – 23:00 Server time.
We expect as a raider to attend 3/4 raids a week, if main raider doesn’t suit you we can still offer a Casual/Social spot where you are allowed to fall in on progress raids when we are short on signups or join our farm runs.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616622821

For more info feel free to add my battletag Niglii#2640 or /w me, Iamfrosty or Samjer ingame