924 iLvl Discipline Priest Looking for a Home

Looking for Players – PvE
I am a 924 iLvl discipline priest who has been playing WoW since vanilla. I have a wide range of raiding experience ranging from Molten Core back in the vanilla days to Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (which I have pugged for this expansion as to not being in a guild).

My current achievement points do not reflect my actual achievements. If you feel the need to ask why, then I would be very much happy to explain although I shall not go into that on here.

I am looking for a guild that I can call home. Preferably a guild that raids HC or Mythic content and who progresses at a good pace. As I do have a very busy work/gym/home schedule I am looking for a guild that raids after 18:30 UK time. I do not mind changing over to horde or to another realm (or both) for the right guild.

I am a fun, feel good, bubbly and colorful person in real life and this tends to extend to my in game character as well. I am happy to help, learn and evolve in a guild and contribute as best as I am able to see that the guild prospers and is well known.

Please feel free to add my battletag WolfieAxe#2133 or send me a message on here if I sound like a person you would like to have as part of your guild.

Thanks for reading!

Beneductis

Edit: Many thanks for the interest so far my fellow gamers. I forgot to mention that I would not be able to raid Wednesdays for 3 months starting the end of November as I will be in attendance at a course for work. Once the course is over, i would be able to raid Wednesdays easily.

If per chance any raid days for the next 3 months do not fall on a Wednesday I would be very happy to hear from you!

Beneductis
Hey Beneductis
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII have 12 years of experience with raiding. We are currently 5/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

Add my b-tag if interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Hi there

My name is Elouise and I am represending the Alliance guild Original on Shadowsong.
We are currently looking for another healer for our raiding team, I belive a disc priest will do nicely.

We are currently sitting on 5/9 mythic ToS
We raid Wed, Thu and Sun with invite at 19.45 and raid between 20.00-23.00 (Server time)
Out side of normal raid we also have social raids on Saturday where we clear Normal and most of HC ToS. What is left on HC gets killed on Tuesday evening

If this sounds interesting please feel free to contact me or any of the other officers
GM: Narayan (blu#2850)
Officers: Nkechi (yóni#2742)
Tipton (tipton#1663)
Elouise (luckyme#2674)
[H] Golden Company-Twisting Nether(9/9 Hc) was formed by a group of real life and online friends with the premise that "it is more fun to progress together than apart". Our aim is to build a community of dedicated players who want to progress through content at a reasonable pace, we of course do also take players who are new or want to start raiding and we will help you get used to Raid progression, We are not looking to be a top tier mythic guild, we would just like to see some mythic content before the raid tier shifts, will aim for Curve in the start, and then try on Myth content.

We prioritise fun and enjoyment and work together to improve each other. We are a mature group of players with lives and families, but commit to playing together for the benefit of each other. We do not want any member to feel obliged to be online and do not want anyone to sacrifice real life for a game. If you say you'll be there and raiding though, we expect you to be there. We also expect you to be curtious and polite in your approach to all other members, whether raiders or social.

If you want to talk or have questions feel free to add me at " HipsterSkips#2309 "
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 4/9 mythic now and fighting for the 5/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Hello Beneductis

We are < After Midnight > @The Maelstrom , fairly new roster building quickly for mythic progression .

We have cleared 9/9 HC with our current roster and it is expanding.

Our Raid times are quite exceptional : Monday 1:30-4:00 am ST ( sunday eve)
Tuesday 1:30-4:00 am ST
Thursday 1:30-4:00 am ST

We also hangout all the time after 00:00 ST and do all sorts of stuff like old raids & Mythic +.

Would love to have you on the team as we do need a priest :)