940 RestoSham LF Mythic Raiding Guild (A/H)

Looking for Players – PvE
Found a guild. No longer looking!! Hey, as the title describes i'm a 940 resto shaman looking for a mythic raiding guild, (also ready to faction change + transfer if the right guild comes by). My current exp is 6/9M, while my personal goal is to always clear all content before the next is released (seems highly unlikely right about now).

Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week preferably having the raids end at around 22.30 EU server time or 23 at the absolute latest. I own a working headset, a viable computer and a stable connection, and speak english, swedish and finnish fluently.

I started playing WoW in the beginning of TBC but started raiding in WOTLK.

For more questions (and logs)

Found a guild!!
Hi there.

I see that you could be a great addition to our roster and guild. If you wish to join well organized enviroment, that raid at good level in its own pace but also have a good fun and laugh while doing it then pls add Adikon#2437 and let's talk on discord.
I did send you a request on bnet fride#2850 we should talk there. I think we are what you are looking for.
Thanks,
Fro.
The Guild "The Praetorians" on Ragnaros Horde is currently looking to expand our roster for getting futher into mythic progression.

Who are we?
We are a bunch of mature players who intend to get as far as possible when it comes to progression in mythic difficulty. Since we are a quite new guild we only got 3/9m ToS at the moment but we will improve quickly.

What are the Raiddays?
Currently we are going to raid at these following days:
Wednesday: 19:00-22:30
Thursday: 19:00-22:30
Tuesday: 19:00-22:30
If needed we will extend the raidtimes by another 30 minutes if we feel that it would be neccecary

What lootsystem do we use?
We are using RcLootCouncil when it comes to loot. We expect everyone to have good performance and will build the team up quite equaly. Which means that if you put alot of time into your characters and do good performance you will most likely get loot. The council is made by experienced people who knows where the loot is going to be needed. Remember that we do not look for players that are only caring about gear and cant tolerate if the council think the gear will make a bigger difference somewhere else.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for people that have a mature mindset and are ready to push bosses on the highest difficulty but still have their minds relative relaxed. We do not look for people that in some kind of way rage or screams etc. You should be able to talk and listen on voicecom and be fluent in english. We are aswell intressted in people who already has mythic experience just like us and any exeptional player is always welcome. We are also require you to have an alt that you can play with, this is essential to gear up faster when new raids comes out and it can let us to do encounters with a much smoother setup to progress faster and easier.

Weekly recuirements
Due to the fact that we want to push things quite fast and easy we want people to do their +10 mythic keystone each week on both main and alt, try to get those special pieces of gear that they need from older raids or even dungeons. We do want an high attendance overall at our raids. Also everyone should be active on our discord, we strongly believe that clear information is the way to go!

Required addons/programs
We do require you to have RcLootCouncil downloaded and discord installed on your phone and the computer you will be using when playing. We also want you to be able to sim your character to min/max your stats and know what trinkets/legendaries are the best for your specialization. There is alot of other addons that are essential but we expect you to have them installed already.

How to contact us?
Since we will have everything going thru our discord channel we want you to contact us there. This link will bring you to our channel: https://discord.gg/KrMAYpr
Bnet Microfine#2886
Hi Docshock,

I will add you on bnet as I think we may be able to offer you a place that fits with your requirements.

Hopefully speak to you soon, you can also view our recruitment thread here:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614752491#1

Stormcaller#2781
Stormcaller#8667 (Discord)
How do I get this thread closed. Already found a guild. Thanks for all the offers !