[H] Warlock LF Mythic Raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi all

I'm looking for a raiding guild that is about my progress in mythic raiding. I've raided in this expansion as both an affliction warlock and a BM/MM hunter (see https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/anomis)

My current progress is 6/9M on my hunter with a couple of night of tries on Maiden although I have to say I was getting burnt out of Tomb and took a short break from raiding until the release of Antorus. I'm wanting to go back to raiding on my warlock as I actually enjoy it alot more than my hunter and i'm looking for a guild that is similar in progress to where I am at right now heading into Antorus.

Leave a post down bellow or hit me up on discord as that is normally the best place to get me Kixer#6180 and i'll check you out. I would be willing to change realms but not factions.

Kixer
Hi Kixer - our guild on Ragnaros, Gelu Angelus, are recruiting for last few reliable DPS, both for last few weeks of ToS and in preparation to hit Antorus as settled as possible.

I've posted about us on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , but in short we're a 2 day raiding guild, raiding Weds & Mon 20:00 - 23:00 server time, and are trying to progress mythic each tier in a calm and relaxed, friendly atmosphere - mainly to avoid the kind of burn outs that drive people away from a game that's meant to be fun.

Our current progress this expansion has been 7/7M, 4/10M and currently 3/9M in ToS. Due to some changes in our Guild at end of NH and into ToS, our progress has been hindered while we rebuilt this tier, however we've a stable group with some experienced Mythic raiders, a good atmosphere within a friendly and relatively small guild, and are now just looking for last 1 or 2 DPS to supplement the group to allow us to get back to doing what we enjoy, raiding 2x a week and killing some mythic bosses.

Our main requirements are for people who are able to enjoy the game so that we can maintain a good atmosphere during raids; will learn and develop with the rest of the group (for both new raid bosses and how they can adapt their own class for these) as we progress through the tier; and are able to commit to close to 100% attendance to ensure we can maximise our 6 hour raiding week without having to either cancel raids due to not enough people, or over recruit and have a number of people benched for Mythic fights.

If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to join, please feel free to contact me on btag (Hools#2771), or can find out more information via the forum post above. I'll also drop you a message on discord, and hopefully we can chat if it's of interest to you.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>
Hello there,
KIN on Ravencrest od a Two times a week raiding guild with a stable core and good Progress.
We Raid thursday and sunday from 8 to 11 and got an optional Raid day on wednesday where we clear heroic Tos with alts.( Takes around 1.5h).
On off nights you Will probably find us doing mythic+ or doing some bg's/arenas.

We are currently 4/9 mythic ToS.

When Antorus is released the plan is to go wednesday normal AT and thursday sunday HC for the first few raids until HC od on farm and we start mythic.

Sounds good?
www.kinguild.com

Hope to hear more from you.
Welcome to Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. (AIO)

Please take the time to read this page to decide if we are the right guild for you.

We currently are considering all high quality players no matter the class/spec and our recruitment status so if you have what it takes to play on a hardcore competitive level then please get in touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: English

Raid Schedule (CET):

- Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About AIO

- Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. The name is the motto.

- We were formed with a core team of 10 multi cutting edge raiders all aiming for cutting edge in the upcoming tier and the next expansion's raids.

- We raid 4 days a week with the possibility of extra raids in the first week of progress, however we have a strict cutoff point for time and we will never extend a raid past 11PM CET.

- For our first tier we will be aiming to place in the top 250 guilds worldwide and we will improve on that rank raid after raid.

- The guild environment is always on a high note with free flowing banter between guildies and competitive chatter between raiders but we will always bring it to a serious note in our progression raids to make sure we down the bosses as fast as possible.

What we require from you.

- We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft, people who are willing to put in the hours to make their character the best it can be and people who work well with a team. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs.

- Be consistent, turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. Taking initiative and being consistent is what separates the good players from the best players.

- We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be the right fit for this guild. A stable connection/computer is also preferable to have uninterrupted raiding.

- Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready.

- We also require at least 1 alt for every player, preferably 2, that you can play at the best of your ability to make it easy for us to run multiple split raids in the first weeks of progress.

Loot Distribution

We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot. Choices are made item by item depending on: individual skill, attendance, the overall benefit to the raid, loot already received and any other variables deemed relevant at the time.

Alts / Split Runs
We will be using alts as an additional gearing source for mains during our split runs. We require you to know your alt, how to properly play it and to have an acceptable level of gear.

How to apply

If you are interested in joining AIO then please contact myself or any of our officers. One of us will most likely be online at all points of the day. We will have a discussion and invite you into our discord so we can get to know you, and you get to know us.

Contact BTag's:
Lemunter#2346 (GM/Healing Officer)
Ben#2843 (Officer/Raid Leader)

Currently 5/9 Mythic with Mistress on a 0.6% pull after 9 total pulls.
Lets make this easy.

We are progressing Avatar Mythic meaning we are 7/9M atm.

U can check here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/The+Undecided

Add me on bnet for further discussion: Manbane#2999

/Manbane
Thanks guys I'll have a look
hey Kixer,
Blood Rain is now recruiting a warlock for antorus.
were one of the oldest raiding guild in europe, and we have been raiding activly since the guild first made. the core and the leadership is still the same since the guild was created and has been raiding since vanila.
were a mythic progress guild, with a huge emphasis on the social aspect and to keep a mature atmosphere. we raid, 3 days a week from 20:00-23:00 server time, hosting alt runs, rated bg's, and mythic+.

if you wish to have more details please dont hasitate to contact me.
Higu#2717
here is a link to our wowprogress page as well:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Blood+Rain
Hello Kixer!

We at <Stheno> would be happy to welcome another warlock besides me. I will just leave our recruitment-post down here. Please take a look at it and contact me if you think it's something you would like to be part of!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616997100