How come so many whiners on the Internet?

General
Literally every second post is some 13year old throwing their toys out of the pram, either quit subbing or go play beta once out and give feedback, !@#$% posting helps no one.
Have you unsubbed ? Also do you intend on giving feedback, once done
Forums like these are often just people complaining the people who are happy ingame or dont care enough to even look at these.
(apperently including you as you are whining about people whining here)
Because we can?
Posts like this that demonize those that care enough to complain aren't helpful either, but hey... keep it up, i'm sure you feel like you're more right than them.
Because EVERYONE and their grandma is on the internet..simple. :P
They are unhappy with their lives and it's a lot of hormones so they can't focus their inner uproar and they take it out on others.
"STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE"

Literally the attitude of many whiners on the internet, it is quite sad really but i guess if your life isnt going great you have to degrade others to feel better.
It's the internet. Everyone and their dog's uncle's sister's cousin's cat has a voice on it. That's why.
12/11/2017 10:19Posted by Demanu
Posts like this that demonize those that care enough to complain aren't helpful either, but hey... keep it up, i'm sure you feel like you're more right than them.

Wah wah the game is sh*t but i wont unsub so i can keep hating it
Wah wah i hate this and so should you and you are stupid for liking it
Wah wah STOP ENJOYING things i dont enjoy
Wah wah why the game doesnt follow my literal personal desires
Wah wah muh vanilla was better, game is ruined now, casuals are the problem
Wah wah stop pre ordering games you enjoy and want to support

That is whining, not constructive and useful feedback, if you care enough for the game you dont whine, you say what you dislike and why you believe you should be taken seriously("I want it" isnt a valid reason). And you use the suggestion box ingame
^
If any of you stopped to think for a moment, you might understand why one tends to see more critical posts than praising ones.

If one is enjoying a product, there is a very little accomplished beyond inane happy-happy creating a thread going into detail about how good something is.

Forums also serve the purpose of a help desk. It's not entirely that, but there is an aspect of thinking "Why do people always bring their problems to me at customer services, why does no one ever talk about how much they love their product."

Those people are busy enjoying it.

People often criticise things because they like the product but they are disappointed about certain features of it. That isn't hating on it.
You're whining yourself with this post though.
12/11/2017 10:44Posted by Daecimus
If any of you stopped to think for a moment, you might understand why one tends to see more critical posts than praising ones.

If one is enjoying a product, there is a very little accomplished beyond inane happy-happy creating a thread going into detail about how good something is.

Forums also serve the purpose of a help desk. It's not entirely that, but there is an aspect of thinking "Why do people always bring their problems to me at customer services, why does no one ever talk about how much they love their product."

People often criticise things because they like the product but they are disappointed about certain features of it. That isn't hating on it.

Have you been on the internet? I know you have because you're posting on the internet.

People will whine about ANYTHING. At any time.
12/11/2017 10:52Posted by Lanie
12/11/2017 10:44Posted by Daecimus

Have you been on the internet? I know you have because you're posting on the internet.

People will whine about ANYTHING. At any time.

Yes, but if you actually read those posts a great number of them actually have points to make. The trouble is people are given to overstate things, and people, well, aren't often very articulate, shall we say.

The existence of this thread is actually an example of what you speak, ironically.
People enjoy a good moan!
Hands up who has never b1tched at work about something?? or moaned about the weather??
The internet just gives the opportunity to moan large scale to a bunch of strangers....which frankly beats having a moan to strangers whilst waiting for the bus which is what we had to do in olden days. :)
12/11/2017 11:03Posted by Daecimus
actually have points to make.

Like what? Points that have been made in ten threads already? No one even searches before posting. That's why they're boring and they get ridiculed.
I use the suggestion form in game all the time, I'm sure they secretly blocked me a long time ago.. :P
Then they whine about getting ridiculed. There's another thread...
I suspect most of you were defending the state of Warlords of Draenor, at least indirectly.