[H] 5/11 M Slackers - Twisting Nether

Twisting Nether
Hello!

About Us

<Slackers> have been around since Wrath however unfortunately our raid team disbanded back in Cataclysm due to various reasons, people taking breaks and what not. However, we are back! Since we disbanded before we went our separate ways staying in our small friendship groups keeping tabs on each other but we have now decided we want to raid again together and compete to be the best, again!

We were previously realm top 5 (different server) and would like to continue clearing content just like we used to.

Raiding times:
Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 (Server Time)
Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 (Server Time)

Current Progress

Antorus Normal 11/11
Antorus Heroic 11/11
Antorus Mythic 5/11

Currently Recruiting

We're currently recruiting ALL CLASSES/SPECS however are currently in HIGH need of:

1 Healer - Shaman/Priest

1 Dps with strong healing OS - Any class

All ranged DPS - Specifically Warlocks, Mages, Hunters, Boomkin

Exceptional melee DPS

Requirements for Joining

Prior raid experience, whether that be Heroic or Mythic raiding
A character that is geared ready for progression (955ilvl+ with 75+ traits)
A willingness to progress due to our 2 day raiding schedule, knowing when to take it serious but also able to put up with our humour and have some yourself!

Does this sound like something you're looking for? If so then let us know, we'd love to hear from you!

Contacts:

Sphinx365#2424
Raprock1337#2286
Bump

We are really interested in a Warlock, Boomkin and a Rogue, but regardless will consider others!
Hi there, me and 3 of my mates have recently transferred to the realm and are looking for a raiding guild we all have decent raiding exp i have 3/9 mythic on a couple of charcters but have rerolled to a pally, in our litle gru we have me as a Ret/Prot a Resto druid , affliction lock and marksman hunter, all above 930 ilvl apart from me im stuck at 922 due to normal/lfr tier pieces,

my battle tag is Primal1989#2300 will add you guys see if i can catch you online
Bump, currently in need of a Tank(Monk,Druid,DK) !
Bump,

Looking for a Resto Shaman/Mw Monk, though other healing specs considered.
Looking for a couple of DPS as well!
Bump

11/11 HC currently

Looking for a Rsham/Holy priest.
Looking for a couple of ranged such as Boomie,Affli,Hunter
Bump

1/11M

Looking for a couple of ranged, one preferably with healing OS(Boomie,Ele,Affli,Hunter)
Boop

Still looking for ranged(Boomkin,Affli,Hunter,Ele) exceptional melee's considered as well.

Looking for a healer as well, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman, Holy paladin is strongly considered as well.
2/11 M

In need of Resto druid OR Holy Priest for mythic progression once it resumes.

Hit me up on Bnet RapRock1337#2286 for more info!
3/11 M

Recruitment open for a Tank(BM,DK), A healer (Shaman,Holy / Disc Priest).
Also interested in exceptional ranged such as Boomkin, Hunter, Affli Lock.
In high need of a tank!

Also very interested in 2 healers

Recruitment open for exceptional dps applications.
5/11M

Recruitment open for:

1 Healer - Shaman/Priest

1 Dps with strong healing OS - Any class

All ranged DPS - Specifically Warlocks, Mages, Hunters, Boomkin

Exceptional melee DPS