[H-Draenor] Aff Lock 950 LF Mythic progression guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Looking for not too hardcore mythic progression guild but regular raids.

Can raid any days with raids ending no later than 12:00 ST since its 01:00AM here and you know.. work.

For more info:
Battletag: Vlitcoman#2764
Or respond to the topic i will check it regularly.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/vlitcoman
Hi Vlitcoman,

We're currently recruiting 1-2 more dps to round off our roster for Antorus, and are looking to get cracking onto mythic next week. We've improved as a guild over the course of this expansion, bringing in players who play at a solid level but don't have time to commit to more than 2 raids a week.

If you want to read all the usual spiel please see the link below, and if you're interested get in touch!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615221691?page=1

Cheers,

Shoddun
Hi Vlitcoman!

We're open to all classes currently to build our Mythic Antorus roster for the coming week. We've hit Cutting Edge multiple times this expansion and plan to do so again with Antorus.

Check out our website www.unbroken-europe.com for an insite of what we've achieved and apply if you wanted to.

Also available to reach me on bnet @ Miilky#2567 for any questions.

Cheers!
<One Step Closer> (11/11H) is a reformed progress oriented guild looking for skilled raiders to strengthen our team. Our objective at the moment is forming a strong and competitive Mythic team so we can push progress in the upcoming raids and reach competitive ranks. Cores of the guild are reliable and experienced veteran players always looking for new challenges.

Raid Times
Wednesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Sunday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Monday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Tuesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST (optional)

We are in need of a good DPS to take the last spot in our mythic team starting this week. If you are good as your logs show then we will take you immediatly and you will have a safe raid spot.

If you are interested contact me on Hathra#2950.
Not looking anymore thanks for the offers. GL!