[A] Sunrise Social/Raid Guild Recruiting

Blade's Edge / Eonar / Vek'nilash
Sunrise is a social Alliance guild on Blades Edge looking to recruit active like minded members. We have no prerequisites with regards to your character, part of our ethos being to allow all our members to be able to participate in all content without the pressure exerted by impatient players in pugs.

We welcome applications from both raiders and non-raiders . Our membership is mixed, coming from all over the Europe. All of us are adults (jobs, families etc) - so we naturally understand if real-life occasionally calls during raids.
We're drama free and a fairly laid back bunch of people.

We raid where we can, usually Normal and HC and we raid regularly where we can -
times are:

MON/WEDS/FRI : 20.00 - 23.00 (Realm Time)

We are not a progression guild, however we do enjoy all content blizzard releases and as such are currently 5/9 ToS HC; when raiding we have no fixed team, being happy for any members who want to try it to come along without worrying about their gear, dps, hps or experience. We have found this allows progression to come naturally without having to aim or stress for it and makes for a much more relaxed and fun game experience for all.

We have members who are interested in most aspects of the game (raiding, achievement hunters, altaholics, mythics/+ and pvp) and most of our members are happy to play alternate specs or alts if a role is oversubscribed for dungeon runs or raids, therefore we are open to all roles.

This means we'll never be a bleeding edge Mythic raiding guild, but we do like to progress at our own pace (which is currently ToS HC 5/9).

We're looking for social and mature players to join our raiding/social ranks in order to push towards the final Legion raid content and beyond.

Everyone is welcome to apply at - www.sunrisebe.enjin.com/recruitment

To get a better picture of who we are and how we run as a guild,lease visit our site and read our guild charter:

http://sunrisebe.enjin.com/forum/m/39175648/viewforum/7304038

While there, you can leave your application in the same forum, just follow the instruction in the sticky!
Please don't hesitate to contact us even if you're not interested in raiding! We're looking for all different kinds of players as long as they're friendly and mature.
How active are you guys? I joined you guys in WOD for a little while during hellfire citadel, I was named Forlin back then.

Alot of your members were taking a break back then.
You raidleader was a decent guy if i remember right, I used to play ALOT more back then so wsnted raid everynight but graduated now so looking for a place to play twice a week.
Hi Forlin,

Sorry for the late answer, we are more active on our website :) At the moment the activity is low this is also why we started to recruit again. We currently don't have the numbers to raids, but are running some dungeons through the week.

We might have enough ppl when the new raid comes out, but no guarantees there.
Hello people of Sunrise!

I'm one of the officers from Dawnguard, another guild on the realm and I do believe we could both work something out if that was to your liking. For the sake of clarity I'd endeavor to post a few key points of such to form a proposal.

Dawnguard is alike your guild, we're a semi-social, semi-progressive guild that thoroughly enjoy progressing through a tier at our own pace, with the aim of Mythic raiding never too far away. We're a core of raiders that have been together since Siege of Orgrimmar, of course with the mixed dynamic of a few added core members over the course. The current core have pretty much known each other for a few years. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where anyone can raid, have fun and progress, all through a social and thriving environment.

I'm sure you and your guild are no stranger to the current state of the realm, a lot of the bigger and further progressive guilds leaving the server, and the difficulty to recruit new members, Dawnguard ourselves are looking to merge with others to gain a few more numbers to fill our roster. As it currently stands we already have an established roster of around 15 players and we need those few extra heads to progress to mythic when time allows.

Our roster currently consists of;
    Two Tanks
    Three Healers
    Several DPS
    Multi-Class/Multi-Role Players

I guess to TL;DR this post, we'd like to offer you guys the opportunity to join us and i guess "merge" into us. We want to progress, have fun and have the challenge of mythic eventually, but numbers prevent us from doing so.

If you have any questions or want to discuss this further, feel free to poke any of the below listed people and we can organize speaking over discord or battle.net whispers or something, should this proposal interest you.

Mel-
    Aleia-Blade'sEdge
    Alyra-Blade'sEdge
    Aryella-Blade'sEdge

Pell-
    Pellenor-Blade'sEdge
    Pelldrood-Blade'sEdge

Lick-
    Itsclick-Eonar

Or just add Melly#21352 and we can discuss this :> Ofcourse a discussion here on the forums is also perfectly fine!

Thanks a lot for your time, and I hope you guys figure something out. I look forward to your reply, and good luck in your future endeavors.
Hi

I spoke with Itsclick earlier :)

thanks for the post, I have made Guild Leadership aware and hope to get back to you soon.
no worries bud just let everyone know add sparten#2922 and we can talk further on it later on