Enhancement shaman lf a raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello there! I play on Dentarg-EU and i'm looking for an active raiding guild there! I'm currently leveling (not far from 110 at the time of writing this) an enhancement shaman that I want to raid with (I also play rogue, warlock and rarely a dk). I took a break from WoW when Tomb of Sargeras was launched.. But i returned now to start raiding again in Antorus! I am a dedicated player, with a lot of experience and ambition (I can prepare myself for every encounter with whatever consumable is required, enchants, I can learn how to master and adapt my class in order to achieve the maximum dps and I always do a lot of research on the encounters and strategies before doing a raid). I prefer guilds with mature people (I also love humour so you won't play a raid with me without laughing :)) and I am really a perseverant guy). I promise you that I won't disappoint any expectation. Have a nice day :D
Hey Asterixus, Just saw your post and if you're still looking for a guild, we could be it. Not to sound big headed, but uh, we're kind of perfect for you ;p. We love people who are prepared and willing to put a good bit of effort into their character. If on the odd occasion you're a bit shakey on tactics ect there's always someone to ask. Not to mention there's a distinct lack of mail wearers in our team currently, help a guild out eh? Anyhoo, have a swatch and maybe a chat with us, I think you'd like us .. Js.

Our full blurb can be found here; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617057151#post-1

If you are interested, hit us up. You can add me or Lyp if you fancy a chat: Sazz#11747 or Lyptica21462.

All the best.
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus, 9/11 NM 3/11 HC

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hey mate,

if you're willing to transfer faction/server, we're looking for an enhancement shaman for our mythic team.

We're currently 11/11hc.

Add me for more info : guillotiNe#2984
Hey,

I'm an officer of [A]New Order on Nordrassil and we are currently looking for an enhancement shaman, please add me to bnet for a chat. m0ppe#2456

For guild info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nordrassil/New+Order
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/299810

Take care!