Guess The quote above you

General
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
"In your rush to glory, you assumed that the pace of this game revolved around your actions. Can you even fathom how preposterous that sounds to a being like me? A being that if so inclined could cause your own insignificant thoughts to crush the peanut sized mass of grey matter floating within your skull?"
06/12/2017 13:06Posted by Uruk
"In your rush to glory, you assumed that the pace of this game revolved around your actions. Can you even fathom how preposterous that sounds to a being like me? A being that if so inclined could cause your own insignificant thoughts to crush the peanut sized mass of grey matter floating within your skull?"

Easy, Nefarian.

You still skipped my quote

"Perhaps you should have stayed in the mountains!"
06/12/2017 13:09Posted by Kanthash

Easy, Nefarian.

Tyrannus?

“You made me what I am”

Easy, Nefarian.

damn. ive a echo in my mind about that. Is a boss in raid or fungeon. But where and when are a mystery.
06/12/2017 13:29Posted by Windsofwar
You made me what I am

That's easy, Garrosh to Thrall.

Easy, Nefarian.

Tyrannus?

“You made me what I am”

Yes, Tyrannus :)

06/12/2017 14:29Posted by Lerquiy
You made me what I am

That's easy, Garrosh to Thrall.

You forgot the quote
06/12/2017 15:52Posted by Kanthash
You forgot the quote

Sorry. Here:

Nothing shall prevent me from having my revenge, old friend. Not even you!
06/12/2017 16:20Posted by Lerquiy
Nothing shall prevent me from having my revenge, old friend. Not even you

That's Prince Arthas himself :P

And here goes:

We named him Dranosh. It means "Heart of Draenor" in orcish. I would not let the warlocks take him. My boy would be safe, hidden away by the elders of Garadar.

I made a promise to his mother before she died; that I would cross the Dark Portal alone - whether I lived or died, my son would be safe. Untainted...

Today, I fulfill that promise.
Varok Saurgang in ICC ;) .

And here goes:

"Another year of slumber. I wonder if Medivh will ever awaken."
06/12/2017 17:01Posted by Drownlord

And here goes:

Llane Wrynn!

Lets see..

"Blessed ancestors! I feel it... so much love... so much grace... there are... no words... impossible to describe..."
06/12/2017 17:25Posted by Laurin
06/12/2017 17:01Posted by Drownlord

And here goes:

Llane Wrynn!

Lets see..

"Blessed ancestors! I feel it... so much love... so much grace... there are... no words... impossible to describe..."

lady liadrin after killing kil'jaeden in SWP.

'Teach me........teach me everything you know!'
06/12/2017 18:21Posted by Sozin
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Llane Wrynn!

Lets see..

lady liadrin after killing kil'jaeden in SWP.

'Teach me........teach me everything you know!'

Could be anyone... Teron'gor to Gul'dan? Illidari to Illidan? Khadgar to Medivh? This is soooo vague...

In case it was one of the above, here's mine:

"Naughty secrets!"
Naughty secrets! - i have actually forgotten whats the boss's name, but it was a boss in old Scarlet Monastery. He was like the chief torturer of the place, first boss in his wing. Does it still count as a correct guess, because i dont want to google the name :D

My quote: You will learn why I am king and you are little more than peasants.
06/12/2017 20:37Posted by Skàdi

My quote: You will learn why I am king and you are little more than peasants.

Imperator Mar'Gok

Here's my quote:

There is no good. No evil. No Light. There is only POWER!
06/12/2017 23:55Posted by Hunterelfss
There is no good. No evil. No Light. There is only POWER!

Is that Archbishop Benedictus?

Quote: "Men... Women... and Children. None were spared the Master's wrath. Your death will be no different."
07/12/2017 00:11Posted by Bigboibarryz

Quote: "Men... Women... and Children. None were spared the Master's wrath. Your death will be no different."

Falric in Halls of Reflection.

"The Burning Legion is but a shadow of his terrible darkness. Trust in me when I say that we have hope even if every demon who serves him comes through, but no hope if we destroy all only to have him step into the world."

If that's too vague:

"Yes, Malfurion Stormrage, I am a dragon. A red dragon, to be precise. Long have I worn the form of one mortal creature or another, however, for it has been my choice to walk among you, teaching and learning as I strive for peace among all of us."

(Same person)
Krasus/Korialstrasz... first one was familiar, now I know it was Day/Night of the Dragon.

"Ohh... the pain. Lord of Fire, it hurts..."
07/12/2017 00:27Posted by Eighjan

"Ohh... the pain. Lord of Fire, it hurts..."

Shannox.

"Oh, it is true. I have thought about becoming the Guardian everyday. Even now, I desire it. I've yearned for the Legion to cringe before the fury I would unleash. And that is why I can never accept your offer.

[...]

I will never be the Legion's pawn, and this tower will not be its den!"
[quote]

"Oh, it is true. I have thought about becoming the Guardian everyday. Even now, I desire it. I've yearned for the Legion to cringe before the fury I would unleash. And that is why I can never accept your offer.

[...]

I will never be the Legion's pawn, and this tower will not be its den!"

Good Old Khadgar during the harbinger animation for Legion!

*Hissss* You Dissturrb the planssss of Gurubashi, Little one! It'sss too late for you! Too late for all of you!