[H] Affliction Lock looking for a guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey,

I'm a returning UK based player who played a lot during the Catacylsm and MOP days, dabbled in WOD and played at the start of legion through Emerald Nightmare and TOV but the guild lost interest so stopped playing at that point.
Currently I'm maining an affliction lock, who is sitting at 923ilevel through the argus catch up mechanics but historically, through Cata and MOP, I played a Rogue and tanked on a Paladin through mythic progression.

I'm not looking for a hardcore raiding guild, as I can't commit to it time wise now a days (I'm in my mid 20s so the job and other life commitments get in the way), but I am looking for a guild that raids a couple of times a week through the heroic content. is sociable and gets involved in other WoW activities bar raiding. Raiding wise the the only day I can't really do is a Thursday night and time wise I can play from 20:00 - 23:00 CET time. I'm also happy to realm transfer if required.

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions at all.
Hey Tiberion,

<Rapscallions> on Draenor

We are a friendy and relativly casual guild that got 9/9 hc during ToS. We will finish normal Antorus this week and move on to heroic on Sunday.
Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 8-10pm and we are looking for a Warlock right now.
Here is our recruitment thread if you want to read more:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617036335#post-1

I see that you are on a different server than our guild so we could take you along to one of our raids and work out things from there if you want to stay with us.

You can add my battletag Checkup1#2310 for an ingame chat.

Cheers