Legends may be coming back!

Classic Discussion
For classic. I hope they do.

Welcome vurtne, pat, maydie, unbreakable, badrasta, ming, hydra, reckful...

Add who comes to your mind!
Feels sort of creepy to be excited for other people. I'm most excited about my own return, the only one that truly matters.
Cool! You are the alternative guy that wants to give his cents on every matter! Now to follow the topic, do you have any hero you remember watching during vanilla?
I hope Saerdna comes back. He was the best mage I ever seen. Saerdna 3 is a masterpiece. There was also a warlock called Radagast I think who made some vids as SL where he took on 4-5 players.

Edit: Don't mind the hater. He just wants you to feel bad because he can let go some of his own frustration by projecting it on you.
Never heard of any of them and i dont give a flying F about them either.
Tehseus maybe, I dont know if Homerjay played vanilla.
I wonder who is really going to return. If all those big streamers that promised to come back for Classic actually do, the hype will be HUGE
Never heard of them and from what I’ve been reading about streamers and YouTube, if that’s what they are hopefully I won’t be on any of their realms. They’ll go for pvp realms in Classic I presume?
11/12/2017 07:06Posted by Keyhole
Cool! You are the alternative guy that wants to give his cents on every matter! Now to follow the topic, do you have any hero you remember watching during vanilla?

I like to think I'm not that pathetic.

"Legends" ?

Fanatic fans of pop-idols are obnoxious, but at least a pop-idol is something.
11/12/2017 06:03Posted by Keyhole

I don't know any of them (should i ?).

All i remember is that some of those guys were pretty arrogant and elitist.

Edit: I do remember one actually... Gutrot! He levelled naked and without weapons. :D
Unsure why any of these people are „legends“ but to each their own - if you’re hyped for that, that’s your thing.
If you were a little boy like I was back then, it sure was awesome seeing those dudes show off their pvp skills with catchy rock music and state of the art edits.

I watched a lot of Niar, Ovski and Vurtne. Ofcourse roguecraft too. Maybe some of them go on to make some new stuff which I doubt.
11/12/2017 10:58Posted by Purl
Never heard of them and from what I’ve been reading about streamers and YouTube, if that’s what they are hopefully I won’t be on any of their realms. They’ll go for pvp realms in Classic I presume?

They might actually go PvE since streamsniping is a thing on PvP servers (looking at the stream to locate the streamer and then gank)

Never heard of any of those guys.
11/12/2017 13:45Posted by Varleen

Never heard of any of those guys.

Im sorry for you.
11/12/2017 14:18Posted by Tedrasiel

Im sorry for you.

Why should I have?

Im sorry for you.

You feel sorry for people who play the game themselves instead of watching other people play it?

maydie that warrior who usually had 10 healers vs 1 guy in his video and got rekt by a naked rogue? never saw anything special about that

Laintime tough, taught little me some warrior stuff :>
11/12/2017 15:17Posted by Faceroll

Im sorry for you.

You feel sorry for people who play the game themselves instead of watching other people play it?

Most of the guys named werent streamers. There have been PvP-Movies back then. Edited and so on. Like one of those every few months(really good ones that is). They also showed stuff most ppl didnt know about / very good skill for the time.

If you think its bout watching someone play on their webcam while talking in a chat and donating/throwing your money away - you dont get this post. Cause its not.

Theres a huge difference in a guy who makes a 20 minute "movie" worth month of work and a dude simply recording himself playing.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q51IaZed8u0
who the hell cares if they come back...