What would you do on your final day ?

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
27/11/2017 07:02Posted by Amnastária
The palace of Stormwind, where she swore alliagance to the alliance.

The last thing I would do is cut down all these blood elven traitors! DEATH TO THESE MONGRELS!!!
I would do this:

Faction change my hunter into a dwarf
Rename it to my very first characters name
Bring out the first pet i ever had
Move it back to the first realm i ever played on
Transmog into S1 Gladiator gear
Fly to Coldridge Valley
Turn the music to max
Cry and wait for it all to end

Why?

My very first character was a Dwarf Male Hunter, that was back in Q3 2006. That was on Talnivarr when it still was a kick !@# server.

Best memory i have of this game was starting that character and experiencing the beauty of Dun Morogh. Made it better to since i started that character late on a friday so it was night time in game.

Dun Morogh at night is true beauty right there.

Unfortunatly my first account got hacked and banned in mid 2008 and i never got Blizzard to unlock it even after 900 tries. Still remember where i logged out (Nagrand) and what gear i had on it.

Now you made me sad.. Sad Panda :(
Xroads full horde Gathering and take a big selfie... hehe. Already did once at 1st preVanilla openbeta "End of the World" Event . Was huge lag but ok
Probably log back on my very first character and take a bunch of screenshots in cool places. Kind of like what I did when NCSoft killed City of Heroes.
an old Wonderstuff song comes to mind..'surely love is like a merry-go-round'...

you get on, you spin round faster and faster 'til you fall off, skin your knees and get right back on...
i remember when they shut down the servers for Phantasy Star online, i just stood in the lobby, staring out of the window and feeling a little lost and empty saying bye to everyone...:(
but THEN i found Neverwinter Nights..:)
This topic is too scary for me to considered upon...
and my random nature would make me unpredictable even to me.
Ebay. Maybe someone didn't read about it.
Make a lot of screenshots, faction/name change back into a male troll and again make a lot of screenshots.

get on my raptor mount in my tier 2 gear and try to form a congaline in Orgrimmar until the servers go black.

And if that doesnt work...ill just dance on the mailbox while using the piccolo, crying my eyes out :(
Transfer to your server and organize raids on Sylvanas.
I'd have a crisis guild meeting disgussing what new mmo to start playing together.

I would also revisit Desolace with my first ingame friend because that's where we first ran into each other
Besides the inevitable dance party going on in one of the major cities, I'd probably do a flying tour of all my favorite spots, music turned up, headphones on and just remember all the amazing experiences I've had.

Many many screenshots would be taken along the way, I'd end up with a massive album of widescreen captures of all the zones and a bunch of selfies :)

And then I'd find somewhere to sit with a good view and just chill.
Play something else..
I would probably be in a WSG and I would be logged out from the game while charging an elf.
i would play private server (hur dur-wow never ends).

In the end, dead claims us all, but the WoW will live on.
-Sylvanass
backing up all my progression the way I can (screenshots and so on)

since blizzard doesn't allows us to own our character, that's the only valuable thing to do

until I'll log on a new server, since there will always be wow on the internet
Nothing fancy would just log out then uninstall
Kill some alliance scum
Go to the pub and buy myself a drink to celebrate 13 years of fun I’ve had
29/11/2017 17:00Posted by Tizaksul
Besides the inevitable dance party going on in one of the major cities, I'd probably do a flying tour of all my favorite spots, music turned up, headphones on and just remember all the amazing experiences I've had.

Many many screenshots would be taken along the way, I'd end up with a massive album of widescreen captures of all the zones and a bunch of [url="http://www.wowhead.com/item=122674/s-e-l-f-i-e-camera-mkii"]selfies[/url] :)

And then I'd find somewhere to sit with a good view and just chill.

Same, probably.
I would do the obligatory tour around azeroth. Music turned on and up. Try to remember as much as possible from all the years spent in this game. All the friends and shared experiences.

Then at last I'd fly on top of the mountain in Grizzly hilld, sit there an listen to the music. Look towards the horizon until the game went offline.

Then I'd probably sit and stare at the screen for a while. No matter if the game goes offline, or when the day comes and I leave it. That's what I'm going to to. And no matter what I do in life or where I am. I will forever remember the adventures, experiences and all the friends I've made with fondness.