We could not kill boss #7

General
:-(

I wanted to try the new raid today... So. the moment server resetted I immediately opened group finder. Found majority of the groups asking for 940+ and aotc kj for normal raid -.-

So.... I started my PUG group i have set ilvl requirement was 910 only.. Wrote in description (lets learn this raid together)

Soon I got tons and tons of invitation my raid got filled quickly.. Even people with 940+ were applying despite the low level requirement. I invited people based on first come first serve. I did not want to reject anyone because lower ilvl.

We began, a guy linked a guide from a website and we all were discussing tactics before pull. One druid was very smart and also helping with tacts.

It went smooth. We killed the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and Sixth raid boss, with only Pug group and single wipe.

We reached to Kin'garoth.. This bastard was too much for our pug raid, and I was exhausted, so I invited a tank and left.

It was fun experience. It was not even that bad. I encourage you all to do the same. Those who are afraid of not able to see a raid because of elites, just start your group. Make it friendly run, do not be a douche. Do not point a finger and everyone will have fun. KICK TOXIC PLAYERS, my raid had none luckily.
29/11/2017 17:59Posted by Latte
TL:DR I'm 929 ilvl and people won't invite me for new content.

I wonder why?
That was not even the point of this thread, since he made his own group and is encouraging people to do the same.

Its okay if you have reading issues xx

I wonder why?

isn't 929 enough for Normal? Normal drops 930 gear...
i'd be fine with people with around 930, inviting people with 910 is a bit risky though, pugging normal on first day is kind of progression and is hard to carry , with people 925+ should be a fun and challenging experience.

I wonder why?

You should read the thread before commenting on it and missing the point of the thread.

Actually you shouldn’t - it’s always good to point and laugh at dimwits like you

Tl;DR moaning about someone having ilvl 929 for a instance that drops ilvl 930 loot.
My god man.
29/11/2017 19:09Posted by Kronia

Tl;DR moaning about someone having ilvl 929 for a instance that drops ilvl 930 loot.
My god man.

guys missing the point. he did the right thing to start a group while you bashin for the bashin (not even checking your ilvls just pointing out your parhetic actions)
Good initiative but to leave after one wipe is a !@#$-move.
Yeah it's kinda crappy that lot's of people under 930 are pretty much an auto-ignore when getting a raid together. However, this is not because the raid leaders asking for 930+ are dicks, it's because too many people are above 930

This is because of titanforging. Lets take me as an example. I'm not a serious raider. I did normal tomb about 10 times, and I never got around killing hc KJ. I enjoy random bg's, doing reps, mog running, wpvp and well, the game in general. I should not be running around with TOS mythic ilvl gear But I am. I have a 945 heroic kj ring I got from the dungeon event box, despite me never having killed heroic kj, I have 930 titanforged setpiece, couple of 920 ones as well. Add the couple of +930 items I got from Argus w bosses to that and here I am. 935 equipped. I like having this gear, don't get me wrong. But for the amount of effort I put into it it's just too much.

tl dr: Because of titanforging procs there are zillions of 930+ players and that's why raid leaders are asking for it.
29/11/2017 17:58Posted by Slackware
i have set ilvl requirement was 910 only.. Wrote in description (lets learn this raid together)

You are a wonderful person. I hope you get that boss down next time!

Did... you even read his post?
29/11/2017 19:48Posted by Runedag
Good initiative but to leave after one wipe is a !@#$-move.

That happens a lot with pugs though. People have no patience.

I'm not saying the op has no patience here btw. He killed six bosses before hand. It's not like he made no contribution to the group before he left.
29/11/2017 17:58Posted by Slackware
We reached to Kin'garoth.. This bastard was too much for our pug raid, and I was exhausted, so I invited a tank and left.

It was fun experience. It was not even that bad. I encourage you all to do the same. Those who are afraid of not able to see a raid because of elites, just start your group. Make it friendly run, do not be a douche. Do not point a finger and everyone will have fun. KICK TOXIC PLAYERS, my raid had none luckily.

Both Kin'garoth and Council seem to be the two 'PuG breaker' bosses in this raid. Managed to clear all the way up to Kin'garoth and just couldn't get past him. Joined a group later who were doing Council and despite getting close, just could not get past them. Sadly I had to leave because I have work tomorrow and couldn't commit to the rest of the raid.

The second group was a really friendly lot. Had a Discord set up and were a chatty bunch, reminded me how much I missed guild raiding.
Just did a YOLO pug raid any ILVL all around 910-930, everything was fine but then 1 tank left on 3rd Boss, Nobody knew what to do - then people started leaving after one wipe and it was late - BUT IT WAS FUN

Now ive watched video boss 3 will be easy !!!!!! for tomorrow

P.S some tips, start early, the kids have to be in bed, dont invite Russians when its 3am their time :)))
I just did what you did on my main for the first time after reading this post. Sadly we disbanded on Kin'garoth but it was a lot of fun. Now that i was able to choose who stays and who goes, i only allowed those players in the raid who want to learn instead of those who want a speedrun without any communication and leaving after 1 wipe.

We went to a ts server, i explained everything, we helped each other during the fights and only wiped twice before Kin'garoth, but it was just too late already and people went to sleep.

I really recommend doing it for those who have problems getting into high requirement pugs, if you invite the right people you don't have to worry about being an inexperienced leader, someone will help you or everyone will figure out stuff together.
Yeah the new raid looks amazing! I really love all the bosses. Life-binder ulduar vibe and that flying was soooo fun, and 2 last ones looks really interesting as well. Cant wait to start hc tonight and i really mean it. Feels so good to get this motivation hype to play, this is the best feeling.
I wish there were more PuGs like this, everyone has to learn the ropes to begin with. Maybe 6 weeks down the line I could understand the ‘elite’ people getting a bit snotty with me if I didn’t know tactics. Give people a break the first couple of weeks though.
29/11/2017 23:59Posted by Niodd
I just did what you did on my main for the first time after reading this post. Sadly we disbanded on Kin'garoth but it was a lot of fun. Now that i was able to choose who stays and who goes, i only allowed those players in the raid who want to learn instead of those who want a speedrun without any communication and leaving after 1 wipe.

We went to a ts server, i explained everything, we helped each other during the fights and only wiped twice before Kin'garoth, but it was just too late already and people went to sleep.

I really recommend doing it for those who have problems getting into high requirement pugs, if you invite the right people you don't have to worry about being an inexperienced leader, someone will help you or everyone will figure out stuff together.

29/11/2017 23:45Posted by Scarlett
Just did a YOLO pug raid any ILVL all around 910-930, everything was fine but then 1 tank left on 3rd Boss, Nobody knew what to do - then people started leaving after one wipe and it was late - BUT IT WAS FUN

Now ive watched video boss 3 will be easy !!!!!! for tomorrow

P.S some tips, start early, the kids have to be in bed, dont invite Russians when its 3am their time :)))

Glad you both started your group and had fun.
29/11/2017 18:29Posted by Subtleknife

I wonder why?

Yes, it would be enough, but people want 950 players, for a 930 content run, link wowprogress, checking logs, link this, link that.

Everyone wants the upper 1 % for content that could be easily done with 50 % of the population.

it's so hard to get into a +15 group, because everyone asks, for link this, link 2k + !@#$ing wowprogress, by the way, the guy who crated m+ score can just go %^-* himself for screwing 99 % of the population, and people who like to use many alts like me, not even with 940 ilvl i can get into a group.

It's insane.

Make your own group then..... well, mr genius , boosting a key takes time, time that i would rather spend on my other characters to boost them to similar ilvl to my main, or even beyond, and i have limited time, and patience also.

Maybe you should lower your stupidly high requirements? Because they are, asking for 2k m+ score for a +15 is insane, i could understand for a +20 or more, but 15, no.

Oh, and boosters should get banned, because they are creating loads of geared player who are extremely bad players, one of the reasons why we have this current situation.

If you want something, earn it, with your skills, because you are !@#$ing over a lot of people with your selfishness.
01/12/2017 04:33Posted by Ryura
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yes, it would be enough, but people want 950 players, for a 930 content run, link wowprogress, checking logs, link this, link that.

Everyone wants the upper 1 % for content that could be easily done with 50 % of the population.

it's so hard to get into a +15 group, because everyone asks, for link this, link 2k + !@#$ing wowprogress, by the way, the guy who crated m+ score can just go %^-* himself for screwing 99 % of the population, and people who like to use many alts like me, not even with 940 ilvl i can get into a group.

It's insane.

Make your own group then..... well, mr genius , boosting a key takes time, time that i would rather spend on my other characters to boost them to similar ilvl to my main, or even beyond, and i have limited time, and patience also.

Maybe you should lower your stupidly high requirements? Because they are, asking for 2k m+ score for a +15 is insane, i could understand for a +20 or more, but 15, no.

Oh, and boosters should get banned, because they are creating loads of geared player who are extremely bad players, one of the reasons why we have this current situation.

If you want something, earn it, with your skills, because you are !@#$ing over a lot of people with your selfishness.

so you personally dont have "time" to boost your key(more likely that you just cba the work to create a proper grp) but expect from others just to inv the next best guy who signs up and level up the keys so you can just join and get the weekly +15 reward ?! people these days >:)

also the itemlvl problem coems from casuals themself who defend the system like "nobody gets hurt when i also get one high itemlvl piece once in a while" but didnt think about the consequences.