New player looking for guild (London base)

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,

Im looking for a guild with some player base from London.

It's not a must of course, but this is just to have open the opportunity of meet people out of the game. I'm a really social player and I like to help people.

I'm currently open to create a new character in any english server or faction.

So, if some guild is looking for friendly player, here there is one :)
Hello, Redcrest,

here is what we have to offer.

"The Rising Elites" is a Horde guild based on Aszune/Shadowsong servers. We're a community guild with a commitment to building a place where everyone could enjoy the game in low pressure environment, no matter their level, class or experience with the game. Our guild activities include dungeons at all levels, alt levelling and general PvE content in guild packs, as well as social events. We also have an active Discord channel, and a (slightly neglected) website.

If interested, you can contact me on BattleTag (Sydona#2150) or Discord (Sydona#9603), if not, good luck finding a new home :).

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day :)

(P.S. re-read your post again and I do need to stress that we are not planning any RL meetings, at least as of yet :) )
Hey pal.
<Awakened> is a social raiding guild with an emphasis on the social side! We were created with the aim to raid in a friendly, relaxed environment while still challenging ourselves to clear the latest content.
But I feel you're in it more for the atmosphere - which we certainly have! We're very active on TS - there's always someone around running dungeons, playing other games (League of Legends/PUBG/CS:Go are a few favs atm). We have players from all over Europe (and even some Canadians too!) but most of us are based in the UK. While we don't have anyone from London specifically, we have hosted 4 successful meet ups, and people do get together outside the game to hang out and fail at frisbee xD

Give our Recruitment Officer Sage#1124 a poke if this sounds like somewhere you wanna be.