<Contenance> (since 2008) looking for people Antorus

Twisting Nether
The guild: "Contenance" (started in wotlk 2008) i is back up after a Summerbreak and recruiting for Antorus.
Most of the maincore people are still with us but some people stop playing.
We are in Need for some more DPS to have some fun in our Raids and make progress a little more.

Anyway since we are a social raiding guild we dont command you to be there every raid we just ask you to sign (accept, tentative or decline on our raid calendar)

This guild have a lot of people who like to help out eachother with anything in game dont be afraid to ask :)

Raiddays (Progression):
Wednesday
Thursday
Monday

Raid time: 20.30 untill 22.30

Our focus is atm on getting a decent group to get some progress in Antorus hc and mythic after if we get the people.

Enchants and gems are sponsored by the guild for Raiders also we profide food tables on progression raids and maybe soon cauldrons(flask).

We have our own Discord chanel where people are always welkom to join https://discord.gg/TZStK7G

If your interested send a message here below or wisper one of the following people or find us at discord :
Tempanda
Ricopol
Shirkuh
Iceler

We also have some people who are doing high M+ keys and some battlegrounds.
Warcraft logs will be posted after every raid so everyone can look on it.
All guild-Heirlooms/Mounts/Pets unlocked as guild maybe also a plus if you dont have those yet ;)

Hope to see you soon
Regards,
Contenance
Up
up
hey, sounds amazing where do i sign up???
push
07/12/2017 12:31Posted by Mikewise
hey, sounds amazing where do i sign up???

come to discord or wisp us in game and we will take the talk with you
push
push
push
UP
Hey guys, I saw the post and i'm looking for a friendly guild. Meaning, at the moment I can't play so much but i've always been a good learner of strats. I play since the end of vanilla, begining of TBC I stopped after WotLK to take back on MOP and skipped WoD. My studdies made me miss most of Legion and I'm currently preparing my PhD in medieval history so I can't really play all the time. But i'd gladly join you if you accept me.

Regards,
Bolgatosh.

PS: Prot warr ilvl 921 if you ever want to know.
up
11/12/2017 22:11Posted by Bolgatosh
Hey guys, I saw the post and i'm looking for a friendly guild. Meaning, at the moment I can't play so much but i've always been a good learner of strats. I play since the end of vanilla, begining of TBC I stopped after WotLK to take back on MOP and skipped WoD. My studdies made me miss most of Legion and I'm currently preparing my PhD in medieval history so I can't really play all the time. But i'd gladly join you if you accept me.

Regards,
Bolgatosh.

PS: Prot warr ilvl 921 if you ever want to know.

sure come to discord or take a talk with us ingame and lets go have some fun
push
push
up
push
up
push
UP