Glyph - Remove Shadow Form

Priest
It would be great to have a Glyph that removes the Shadow Look of Shadow Form.
Every Xmogg i developed for my Priest isnt really well shown to the effects of Shadow Form.

Void Form is another thing i would say dont remove that because its special Transformation, but it would be a pleasure, since the changes to Shadow Spell looking, the Glyph - Shadow has like no work anymore.
Shadow Form makes mismatched transmogs work.
what would shadow priest be without shadow form? yea disci without attonment.
02/12/2017 13:50Posted by Ranvi
what would shadow priest be without shadow form? yea disci without attonment.

this from an orc warrior....
03/12/2017 09:06Posted by Khalius

this from an orc warrior....

And what is wrong with that?
02/12/2017 13:29Posted by Dbole
Shadow Form makes mismatched transmogs work.

^this
best would be the old form >:(
seriously, you can take off the shadowform for your vanity but you cant do something that makes you not have to click the freakin shadowform button after a b-res in a raid so we have to waste a gcd because of ppl like you whining to blizz that they dont want to be shadowey all the time so just click it off..
I think it is not something that should happen, because shadowform effects are important to notice a shadowpriest in pvp, like if im a rogue and priest just pops shadowform i sure as ____ wont jump then, wait for it to be over first!
13/12/2017 10:54Posted by Legionofimps
I think it is not something that should happen, because shadowform effects are important to notice a shadowpriest in pvp, like if im a rogue and priest just pops shadowform i sure as ____ wont jump then, wait for it to be over first!

He is talking about shadow form not void form