Taeshalach And Scythe of the Unmaker

General
Do i need to have ret specialization on to get those or can i get them in tank spec?
If your class can equip the respective weapon, you'll have a chance of earning it from Agrammar and Argus respectively. It doesn't matter what your loot specialization or active class specialization is at the time.
06/12/2017 17:25Posted by Aerythlea
If your class can equip the respective weapon, you'll have a chance of earning it from Agrammar and Argus respectively. It doesn't matter what your loot specialization or active class specialization is at the time.

Why does it have to be a polearm? Only melee classes seem to get the cool transmog weapons. The Scythe would be perfect for Warlocks and for anybody else who can use staffs, for that matter.

Pretty please?
06/12/2017 17:35Posted by Xeremas

Why does it have to be a polearm? Only melee classes seem to get the cool transmog weapons. The Scythe would be perfect for Warlocks and for anybody else who can use staffs, for that matter.

Pretty please?

But in that case DKs and Paladins get ripped off,and it's at least as good as a DK mog as it is a warlock mog.

Either way,one side suffers :(
It would be cool to have a universal weapon that changes depending on which type you want.
Let's say you pick it up and unlock the appearance for it- now you can change to it in the appearance section, only it has one model for each weapon type, meaning that it could be changed to an axe, sword, polearm, etc. all depending on which weapon type you want.

Basically an all-in-one weapon that changes form.
06/12/2017 17:47Posted by Ellieth
It would be cool to have a universal weapon that changes depending on which type you want.
Let's say you pick it up and unlock the appearance for it- now you can change to it in the appearance section, only it has one model for each weapon type, meaning that it could be changed to an axe, sword, polearm, etc. all depending on which weapon type you want.

Basically an all-in-one weapon that changes form.

Considering they appear to be doing that with allied races armor ... I dont see why they couldnt do the same for these weapons.
but do they drop from LFR also?

why does my class have to be able to equip it?
my pet can, he likes the weapon, I don't want to say 'no' to him!
Does that mean they will drop on my hunter?
06/12/2017 18:18Posted by Néckbeard
but do they drop from LFR also?
My former main got the hammer from LFR Maiden, so yes. Easy farm aswell since both bosses are in the same wing.
Taeshalach can only drop for paladins, warriors and death knights.
Scythe of the Unmaker can drop for paladins, warriors, death knights, hunters, druids and monks.

It doesnt't matter what loot spec you are, it can drop for any spec.
07/12/2017 01:49Posted by Chocolates
Taeshalach can only drop for paladins, warriors and death knights.

Hunters as well.
Hunter weapon

A thought, does this also apply to the weapons/shields from Argus rares?
We had two scythes drop on normal yesterday.
06/12/2017 21:14Posted by Dethbeast

Yes.
07/12/2017 10:50Posted by Aerythlea

Yes.

Ahahahaha - AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hunter loot!

Yes.

Please make it so any classes can get them (and make them tradeable) because as a demonology warlock, it's getting quite frustrating not being able to grab those weapons for my felguard to equip !

Or just make an exception for warlocks ! Please ! My felguard really wants to wield them.
07/12/2017 17:08Posted by Aezanthya

Yes.

Please make it so any classes can get them (and make them tradeable) because as a demonology warlock, it's getting quite frustrating not being able to grab those weapons for my felguard to equip !

Or just make an exception for warlocks ! Please ! My felguard really wants to wield them.

Should be bound on account tbh.