[A]Tea, Tactics & Debauchery LF H Raiders / M+

Frostmane
Requirements:
EU, Age 21+, Discord

About Us:
Ever miss the days where being part of a clan/community meant meaningful friendships and long term bonds? That is what we strive to create in TEA. 

Our ideology
Is to create a tightly knit community/family by only incorporating people we see ourselves being friends with in 5 years time and not fill our roster up with mute bodies. As such we make use of an application process as well as a trial period.

We don't care what level, skill level, gear/ilvl and raid progress you have as with the right attitude and desire to improve yourself; it will all come with time.

Our Culture
We chat/banter every day via discord text+voip and build long lasting relationships no matter what games we play.

We're multi-gaming: FFXIV, Monster Hunter, Path of Exile, PayDay 2, Warframe & WoW are but a few.

Real life comes first and it's not always finding a community that understand that. With our busy schedules we still strive to progress to the best of our abilities to clear content.

Our Goals in WoW:
Regular Mythic+ dungeons
Heroic raiding

Raiding+Events
Currently we have Saturday 20:00 as our main raiding night. A Friday/Sunday (depending on work schedules) serves as the second raiding night.

Mythic+ and additional raids are organised throughout the week depending on who is online at the time.

Please note
We do not use in game chats due to the nature of our community. Discord serves as our central means of communication via text+voip.

Trial period:
This starts off by joining our discord channel and filling out an application which then leads to an interview via voip. After which the applicant gets promoted to Tea Leaf (trial rank).

It is up to the person at that point whether they progress to the core membership via integrating themselves into our community (being social, joining in on content, building relationships). If the person fails to be promoted to the next rank within 30 days then they are removed from the community.

How to Join:
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/NhdMQft
Follow the instructions in the applications channel

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
Char name: Haulund

Took a break from WoW for a about a year, and just returned seeing my old guild gone. So I've been hoping to find a new one.
We're still looking for members. The response has been quite positive. We've managed to gear most of the people to 910+ so on track to start raiding in January.
Are you guys still recruiting?
Yep. Just Been busy with the festive season :)
We are still looking for members. We are ok on tanks, but can always use more healers and dps.
We managed to 11/11 N Antorus. Next goal is Heroic!
Nidzan#21626
Brokh#2928, just started playing again and looking for a friendly guild!
Made it to 10/11 hc tonight.
Hey, i would love to join your guild. You are everything i look for a guild. If you have some questions for me, plz add me on :

B.Net : Li0nHart3D#2247
In game: Evasive
Gearing up for Bless online release.
great community, had lots of fun here :D
We've had quite a few new members join; some playing wow for the first time since wotlk.

So if there are any people looking for leveling partners for new alts, then now is the time to join us :)
Highly recommended group. i joined around 3-4 weeks ago and found myself constantly on their discord. There is always someone to converse with. We have a right laugh, everyone has a good sense of humor and a LARGE variety of games we play together.
I'm even considering starting to stream :3
if the guild is actively a social one i wouldnt mind joining, i havent experienced any community on frostmane since emerald nightmare times (when all remaining friends quit wow) so for me the wow experience has been mostly a solo play.
DH 939 dps / priest 930 holy
Signas#2634
As mentioned in the recruitment post. Please join our discord server, fill out an application and we can have a chat :)
I initially applied for this community for another game but decided to switch server and faction (!) in WoW to join these amazing people for BfA. So, if the recruitment text resonates with you, I can just recommend applying as well. Great atmosphere on Discord guaranteed.
We are still looking for new members for our community. Feel free to join the discord server and fill out an application. Hopefully talk to you soon!
Heya guys we're still looking for new recruits. Getting really amped for BFA release!

If you're also interested in FFXIV we've gotten that section going again as well as Warframe.