[A]Tea, Tactics & Debauchery LF H Raiders / M+

Frostmane
Applied for a different game. Got caught by the great group of people. Even switching faction for them.
If this speaks to you and you're looking for a community, I highly recommend checking us out.
Can confirm, this is a great fun & friendly bunch. Don't let the application process put you off it's a lot easier than it may seem to some! :)
With BFA around the corner, we are still looking for more people to join our lovely community. Like Saiyan said, don't let the application procress put you off, we don't bite!
We're in full swing with BFA!

Come join in on the banter and fun. Gearing is going well and will soon be looking towards sorting out our raiding spots.
We've been enjoying BfA so far, but we're still looking for a few more people to join our ranks.
Don't miss out on all the fun!
We've been doing Mythic dungeons more regularly now. Hoping to find more players so we can start Uldir soon.
whats your raiding schedule?
We currently don't have one, but the plan is to raid 1-2 times a week, def on saturday.
Hi,

Still looking for members? I'm new back to Wow, but I'm looking for a guild that I can stay in for everything. Plus I love tea..
Hi Jankle,

Of course, just know that we're not just A guild. We're a community, see the first post in this thread for all the information :).
Due to the influx of a lot of new members, we're pausing our recruitment for now. I will update this post when recruitment opens again.