(H) 930 Paladin Holy/Prot LF New raiding guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,

I’m currently looking for a new guild to hopefully find a spot within a mythic progression team and typically a fun atmosphere and environment within that!

I have played WOW since cataclysm and have been raiding ever since through all expansions.

I like to consider myself a multi class player having raided at a mythic level as Healer, DPS and Tank roles!

As for raiding I am a very competent and patient player who can get the very best out of my class and doesn’t struggle to understand mechanics! Having raided mythic every tier except for TOS due to a short break this expansion due to work.

I’m also very experienced in mythic + having achieved Keystone Master back in January.

I would love to be able to join an established or maybe new guild who has a roster ready for Antorus and looking ahead to BFA!!

Any info needed add my BTAG Danny#22563

Thanks in advance!
Hey Danny!
I don't suppose you'd consider swapping to Alliance, would you? We'd love to offer you a spot either as a tank or a healer; we are searching for both currently.

Fortitude is, admittedly, a new guild but we're made on the foundation of an old, long-established community. Our core team is made up of a group of 6/9 mythic players that have sought to establish a reliable and social community that incorporates our values and encourages teamwork. We're looking to keep recruitment going so we can smash mythic Antorus in the upcoming weeks.

We do, technically, have a full team available but we're lacking a main tank (we currently have a social, ex-raider standing in until we can pick up a new one) and a new healer (because I like killing things and we don't currently have a holy paladin). We'd still like a few extra dps for flexibility and security, but we're in a good spot and have enough to tackle mythic; I hope that helps with any concerns about our relative new state.

Our raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)
Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)
Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)

I won't extend this wall of text; if you're interested in reading our recruitment post I'll leave a link to it here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617077131#post-1

And if you'd like to check out our forum : https://fortitudebloodhoof.enjin.com/

If you'd like to contact me specifically, then here's what you'll need. If you'd rather speak with the GM or raidleader, their contact information is on the recruitment post. I'm online most nights from 19:00 onwards, so just drop me a message wheneverand I'll reply as soon as I can.

Kayotic#2532 - Battletag
Karma#1899 - Discord

Thanks for your time :)
Good luck out there!
Hi there! Will add you and we can have a chat once I’m home from work later today! Thanks
28/11/2017 12:36Posted by Rovak
Hi there! Will add you and we can have a chat once I’m home from work later today! Thanks

Sure thing! It'll give me something to do rather than just going over tactics all night :P