The first char you leveled

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
My very first character was a troll shaman that barely got out of the Valley of Trials. Named him Trollking.

Then I had an undead shadow priest that got to level 60 called Devil and a tauren feral druid that got to about level 52 called Traveller.

Give me a break on the names. :( I was 11 years old when I started.
Its this one :) I always played the same character since April 05.
Pedesvir, Dwarf Warrior, Aszune.

Not this character, this one is a recreation, due to waxing and waning interest in the game over the past 11/12 years.
This one. Started in late 2005 I think, played through TBC and then on and off during WotLK and Cata.

Played on Draenor, a Horde heavy PvE server, so every Alliance guild was looking for good druids.

Basically never played anything else than this Druid and don’t expect to be rolling anything else during Classic.
This one, leveled as Shaman 22/8/21, hardly optimal for leveling, but great for PvP and it was needed too since Alliance zerged everyone on sight :D Good times!
During TBC, Undead Warlock, Herbalism, Alchemy.

Argent Dawn
Wrathmeil- Undead Shadow Priest (Holy at max level) - The Venture Co RP-PvP

Started on probably the BC pre-patch just a couple of days before BC launch.

Toon is still around.
A hunter named ladysilvanas , ...yep I was that creative. I instantly rerolled at 60 because I felt useless as a hunter. I wanted to be in demand so went with a priest.
This is my first ever character.
Still on the same realm as he was created early June 2006.

Played heavily during classic, left to collect dust in TBC (in favor of a hunter), revived and re-mained in WotLK, left to gether dust again during Cata and Mists.
This one, started in TBC though, never played Vanilla, was too young for that.
Chronepsis Undead Warlock at Bladefist server on a friends account.
Played as Warrior and hunter tauren, named Lubben and Zoikon. When TBC released I made a warlock Blood Elf named Trollmannen (Trollmannen means The wizard)
Sephfire, mage on Twilight's hammer. Then I've deleted it. And then I've deleted even more characters. Until I've rolled hunter.
Sememon, fire mage on Shadowsong.

Even did all raids as fire specc.

Was funny to spam warlocks about CoE every trash mob and spamming AM on Ragnaros, Geddon and Neltharion
A troll warrior during alpha, circa March 2004. Don't remember his name.

My first level 60 was a human mage called Damnation on Dunemaul.
I think i started 9.6.2006 at some private server as i had no money as 16 years old dude. I rolled for Orc Hunter with gray beard and ponytail named "Posuk" (means "Wack" in english). I had no idea what is going on, what to do and how to do it.. no addons, no MMO knowledge and bad english... I loved to play my hunter as melee since i had no idea how to kite players or mobs. It took my about 45 days /played to reach 70. Server moved from vanilla to TBC when i was around lvl 30-40 and this was already like 22 days/ played XD

my internet connection was terrible, i played on notebook (Asus) with no Graphics card or good memory but it was great fun
05/12/2017 10:08Posted by Mekroth
I think i started 9.6.2006 at some private server as i had no money as 16 years old dude. I rolled for Orc Hunter with gray beard and ponytail named "Posuk" (means "Wack" in english). I had no idea what is going on, what to do and how to do it.. no addons, no MMO knowledge and bad english... I loved to play my hunter as melee since i had no idea how to kite players or mobs. It took my about 45 days /played to reach 70. Server moved from vanilla to TBC when i was around lvl 30-40 and this was already like 22 days/ played XD

my internet connection was terrible, i played on notebook (Asus) with no Graphics card or good memory but it was great fun

I love how the lack of smoothness actually caused good memories with a lot of people.
This thing as a tauren on Ravencrest, with a different name.
Brilliant server back then! Lots of world activity, and a load of active pve guilds on both sides. Created the character in august 2005 and clocked 110 days played at 60 leading up to TBC.

Raided as restoration, pvped (casual, reached rank 9 iirc) as ele/resto/enha depending on my mood of the day! All my gold went to respecs and consumeables. High/full attendance lead to great buildup of dkp, combined with a liberal loot policy allowed me to gear up several specializations.
Some of my fondest memories include either wf proccs or bursting people with LB->CL->ES.

Also had an undead warlock as an alt.
Think I'll shuffle it around this time and do the ud lock as a main char, with a tauren shaman alt.
night elf rogue named Benedikt, Thunderhorn server (on my old account that i left after WotLK, i started new one when i came back to retail after WoD)
This one. Made him on April 2007, so I still got to experience many remnants of vanilla including the pre-nerf leveling.