How do I contact a GM in game?

General
Hey guys. How do I contact a GM in game?
I'm stuck with a character at the beginning of Mists of Pandaria, and I couldn't find a way to talk to an actual GM. In the help section a get a lot of solutions, none for my problem, I need an GM in person to talk to, how do I contact one?
Thanks.
You dont.
This has beeen removed years ago, you can onlly reach out to them over the webpage
If you send a ticket to support sometimes they will start a chat in game and try to help with your issue but I think this only works on a "if you are online at the time they respond to your ticket" kind of thing.
Thank you. Well, I guess I'm stuck for Mists of Pandaria then :(
06/12/2017 17:51Posted by Kooki
If you send a ticket to support sometimes they will start a chat in game and try to help with your issue but I think this only works on a "if you are online at the time they respond to your ticket" kind of thing.

This. I've used it a couple of times and a gm popped out in <20 minutes and solved my issue.
I'm curious what people do to manage to get this problem so often. I see alot of topics about people not being able to get back to MoP or argus/the broken shore.

Yesterday there was a person on my server with the same problem asking for help in the general chat of sw.
06/12/2017 18:36Posted by Oldmangeorge
I'm curious what people do to manage to get this problem so often. I see alot of topics about people not being able to get back to MoP or argus/the broken shore.

Yesterday there was a person on my server with the same problem asking for help in the general chat of sw.

Well, in my case, at the start of MoP on Horde side, there's the zeppelin, a quest there to use a rope to descend. I didn't use it, fell down. No way in hell to get back on the ship :(
Not even if you abandon quest, and redo it?
Not even. I can't take the quest again, it's on the ship above.
Also, the zone is phased, so a warlock can't summon me there :D
The only way I see I could do the quest is reach lvl 90, get flying mount and go there :P
Yup, abandon, or HS out. Always have one or more HS.

If you dont have those and abandoning doesnt help, you can contact GM with the ticket option. I believe there actually is a "character stuck" option, if there isnt, choose "stuck on quest" and select ticket, etc.
Also state in the comment, that if you are not online to contact to please put your char back in the capital city or smth.

They will get back to you online, provided you are online. Always worked for me, although with the menu options now, it is harder to get to the point of the actual ticket and not get directed to wowhead or smth.
06/12/2017 19:00Posted by Vashandris
06/12/2017 18:36Posted by Oldmangeorge

Well, in my case, at the start of MoP on Horde side, there's the zeppelin, a quest there to use a rope to descend. I didn't use it, fell down. No way in hell to get back on the ship :(

There's teleport pads in the area.
06/12/2017 20:15Posted by Someoneelse
06/12/2017 19:00Posted by Vashandris

There's teleport pads in the area.

I have done the same thing once and there is a portal near where you land that teleports you back to the ship
Hey Vashandris,

To add to what Someoneelse and Vecna already mentioned: the teleport option should glow bright red for Horde. If my memory serves me well, it should be underneath the ship you fell off.

On a side note, websites like WoWhead are quite handy for these type of issues/questions and can at times be a faster option than contacting a Game Master. :)

EDIT: Or feel free to use any suitable forum for your questions of course!
I've done the same in the past on the Horde and the teleport is below the ship.

You can't miss it.
not sure the teleport becomes visable till u decend on the rope when the rest of the camp sets up maybe try to ask in general if someone with a 2 seater mount can fly u up
07/12/2017 12:45Posted by Dottie
I've done the same in the past on the Horde and the teleport is below the ship.

You can't miss it.

Considering this topic is even asked.. Yes you can miss it.
06/12/2017 17:49Posted by Varileztra
You dont.
This has beeen removed years ago, you can onlly reach out to them over the webpage

Incorrect

Open the help tab
Select Open a Ticket
Select Account
Scroll down and select Not Listed Here which will bring you to the option to open an ingame ticket to a GM. Expect a long wait time as a lot of players use it like Twitter.