Elitist stop gate keeping from raids elitist

General
If you are a pugger and dont make groups you are keeping people from doing content. Stop being a toxic elitist and make a group.
But if every pugger would make a group then there would be nobody to fill up those groups, since everyone is the leader of their own group.
17/12/2017 12:32Posted by Athiyk
But if every pugger would make a group then there would be nobody to fill up those groups, since everyone is the leader of their own group.

But nobody would be without a group to raid. And certainly there is agroup limit in the tool. Also take everyone that applies as long as he/she is only 15 ilevel below the drops, otherwise you are just looking for a carry.
Oh god not this again...
17/12/2017 12:37Posted by Windsofwar
Oh god not this again...

Its just satire, let me entertain myself while on queue.
17/12/2017 12:34Posted by Yooxes
But nobody would be without a group to raid. And certainly there is agroup limit in the tool. Also take everyone that applies as long as he/she is only 15 ilevel below the drops, otherwise you are just looking for a carry.

No, you're looking for people capable of doing the raid since you don't want to spend all day doing doing two bosses. And since you talk about pugs, you should know that a wipe or two usually means the group is either completely gone or you have to refill half the raid. It's the other way around, meaning people who join a pug without any evidence of competence are the ones getting boosted.
17/12/2017 12:40Posted by Attomic

No, you're looking for people capable of doing the raid since you don't want to spend all day doing doing two bosses. And since you talk about pugs, you should know that a wipe or two usually means the group is either completely gone or you have to refill half the raid. It's the other way around, meaning people who join a pug without any evidence of competence are the ones getting boosted.

But then you are keeping ad players from content. Besides raiding is for fun and being social and helping others do what they wont for themselves. Stop with the elitism and help other people.
17/12/2017 12:49Posted by Yooxes
But then you are keeping ad players from content. Besides raiding is for fun and being social and helping others do what they wont for themselves. Stop with the elitism and help other people.

17/12/2017 12:38Posted by Yooxes
Its just satire, let me entertain myself while on queue.

Sorry, my bad. You never know.
they rather add account wide loot (example my cloth shoulder become plate shoulder on my dk) i cant maintain to run lfr with 12chars
17/12/2017 12:27Posted by Yooxes
If you are a pugger and dont make groups you are keeping people from doing content. Stop being a toxic elitist and make a group.
`

git gud.

the one pointing the finger is usualy the upholder of the accusations.

take that!
17/12/2017 13:04Posted by Happymage

the one pointing the finger is usualy the upholder of the accusations.

take that!

Ive just created a group.
take that!
Poor applicants have to reject all so I can make this post xd
17/12/2017 12:53Posted by Calek
they rather add account wide loot (example my cloth shoulder become plate shoulder on my dk) i cant maintain to run lfr with 12chars

Make a group and take your 12 chars in, win win, all your chars experience content and you arent gate keeping yourself. See death of elitist is good for you.
Seems like somebody wasnt accepted to raids due to low skill...
17/12/2017 13:27Posted by Xianel

Duh, I am never rejected cause i make groups so i dot gate keep others with toxic elitism.

what if hes got highest Karma but lowest Mscore in EU?

nvm fansite
17/12/2017 13:50Posted by Ðwarf

what if hes got highest Karma but lowest Mscore in EU?

nvm fansite

Then i am a waifu. Either way make a group you toxic elitist. That way you can reach nirvana or whatever you get for high karma.
Is Antorus normal easier than Tomb normal?
17/12/2017 12:56Posted by Postura
git gud.
That seems to be a never ending problem... some players will never be accepted as good enough even if their characters were the best optimised/geared in the game.

Either that term needs to disappear from existence or people who use it need to exercise their brain a bit more (shock; how dare I...?) & qualify what they mean.
Stop being a toxic elitist and make a group.

Then do the !@#$ing tactics and mechanics properly. I can't blame these Pug Raid Leaders, half of this PvE playerbase is full of complete mongrels who can't play the game for %^-* and ruin it for others.