1/13M 949 Ret paladin looking for new guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello

Im currently on the lookout for a new guild, i do not have many preference to the guild type at the current moment, other than a relaxed atmosphere during raids and raids ends latest at 23:00 server time. Preferable a progression which is at coven or higher on heroic.
I can both server transfer and faction change

if you want a look at my logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/auchindoun/zpitfire

If interested you can add me on Zpitfire#2651
Hey - if you'd be interested, <Gelu Angelus> - a Horde guild on Ragnaros server - are looking for one or two more DPS to complete our group for moving into Mythic in the next couple of weeks (currently 9/11HC, having had a few weeks off from progress due to Christmas).

I've posted about us on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , but in short we're a fairly relaxed 2day/week raiding guild aiming to clear HC and move into Mythic progress, while keeping a good atmosphere within the raid group while we do it.

I'll drop you an add on Btag (mine is Hools#2771) if you'd like to chat further if our guild would be of interest to you.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>
Hey there. I've added you on BTag (I'm Zingzilla#2945) if you're still looking.

<Awakened> is an Alliance guild on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar. We're a social raiding guild, raiding 3 nights a week - Thurs, Sun Mon. We raid 20:15-23:00 realm time. Our progress is 10/11 Antorus HC with sights on downing Argus next raid night (0.7% wipe pffffffffff!).

Like I say, give me a poke for more or check out our website: awakevek.enjin.com
Hey there,

At Maverick we finish 30 mins later than you are probably wanting but you seem like a great fit for us :)

Below is a bit more about us if you want to have a read through:

Raid Nights

Wed/Thurs/Mon - 20.30 - 23.00 Realm Time

Who Are We?

We are a raid guild made up of veteran mythic raiders who rerolled to Silvermoon Alliance to get a fresh start in the game, and later formed the guild.

At Maverick we aim to build a tight knit raid team to create a fun raiding environment while still pushing mythic progression. While enjoying ourselves, as this is still in fact a game.

We also want to do this while being able to push as far as we can into mythic, and ideally get it fully cleared. So, to do this people will have to bring their A game during raids.

Who are we looking for?

The Classes Below Are Our Targets
- Resto Shaman
- Disc Priest
- Fire/Frost Mage
- Enhancement Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Assassination/Sub Rogue

Any Exceptional Player will be considered

We are currently recruiting strong players who know the tactics of Antorus and are ready to raid through the Burning Throne.

We also look at exceptional players of every role, however we are mainly looking for strong DPS at the moment.

Raider Requirements

-You will need a working headset and the ability to use Discord
-Know your class well before the raid (We don't want you trying new things in progression runs unless you know they will help us as a whole)
-Tactics > DPS
-Know that as a progression guild, there's a lot of wipes and sometimes on mythic bosses you may have to sit out for us to have the best possible team to kill the boss.
-The Addons: -DBM/Big Wigs -RC Loot Council -Angry Assingments

The best way to get in touch with any of the officers is to do a /who maverick on Silvermoon and ask to speak to an officer, or add an offficer below on BattleTag.

- Konotsu#2763 (GM - Jack)
- CherubBeast#2628 (Co-GM - Nat)
- Mawweee#2382
- Aquatic#2720