Retribution Paladin (937) LF raid guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,

First of all thanks for reading this post, I very much appreciate!

About a month and a half ago I returned to World of Warcraft after a very long break (5 years) and decided to roll a pally, as it has always been my favorite class. As I hit 110 and got to taste of raiding on my current guild after all these years, I just can't help that I'm hungering for more!

My current guild is raiding, but now I would love to join a raid guild that is little more determined and progress orientated. I'm the kind of person that always wants to progress further and get better in whatever it is I do.

I know my gear is probably not the greatest, but with my current guild I've cleared Antorus normal, and done 3 bosses from Antorus HC.

As for me, myself - I'm a 28-year old man from finland. I have a job and a boy who visits me every other weekend, but still I do have plenty of time to spare for raiding/playing wow.

Hope to hear from any of you who have a guild that needs more players!!

Cheers, and all the best!

-Uacorra
Hello mate ur not interssted in healing? :)
Hey Uacorra - our guild, also on Ragnaros, are looking for DPS to join us as we finish off Heroic (currently 9/11HC) and move into Mythic.

I've posted more about our guild on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , however we're basically a 2day/week raiding guild who look to progress into Mythic content on each tier (so no stopping once HC is cleared etc).

We are, similar to your current guild, only raiding 2 days per week, so if it's more that you want more raids in a week it may not be for you; however if it's more about the content you get out of the 6 hours/week of raid time, then it may be we're able to help with that hungering ;-) Plus we provide feasts and the occasional warlock cookies during raid nights too, so can def get your food buff on :-D

If you'd like to discuss what you and we are looking for, please feel free to contact me with a /w in game or via Btag (Hools#2771) - alternatively can contact any one of the other officers listed in the post i've linked above.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>
04/01/2018 14:04Posted by Násus
Hello mate ur not interssted in healing? :)

Hi!

I have never healed when I've been playing WoW, so I might not be very reliable choice for healer. I would love to try, but it would probably be a huge waste of your time :/
04/01/2018 15:43Posted by Griswold
Hey Uacorra - our guild, also on Ragnaros, are looking for DPS to join us as we finish off Heroic (currently 9/11HC) and move into Mythic.

I've posted more about our guild on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , however we're basically a 2day/week raiding guild who look to progress into Mythic content on each tier (so no stopping once HC is cleared etc).

We are, similar to your current guild, only raiding 2 days per week, so if it's more that you want more raids in a week it may not be for you; however if it's more about the content you get out of the 6 hours/week of raid time, then it may be we're able to help with that hungering ;-) Plus we provide feasts and the occasional warlock cookies during raid nights too, so can def get your food buff on :-D

If you'd like to discuss what you and we are looking for, please feel free to contact me with a /w in game or via Btag (Hools#2771) - alternatively can contact any one of the other officers listed in the post i've linked above.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>

Sounds very interesting! I sent you a friend request :)
Hi There Uacorra

In case you are still looking and maybe interested in changing to Alliance, I'm going to pop this right here for you :)

We, at Abstine. are currently looking for more dps (especially melee) We like to progress at our level but we do this while having fun and banter (mainly at my expense at being a gnome!) We are a family and friends guild, but how do you make more friends if you don't open your doors? We have been around since MoP but a lot of us have played in various guilds at some points previous to this!

We are currently 6/11 Antorus which we achieved while having a small roster, but we are trying to expand a little to see what that feels like too. We are mainly an heroic guild but will try Mythics as and when our Team allows it.

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 ST

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com. Or even just to see what class you would like to play.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x
Heya pal.
A DPS paladin is exactly what we're missing here at <Awakened>! I think I can offer you some progress and fun along the way.
We're an Alliance guild however, are you up for a swap?
We raid 3 nights a week, Thurs, Sun, Mon, 20:15-23:00 server time. We're currently 10/11 looking to down Argus next raid night (0.7% wipe pffffffffffffff!). We're also very active outside of raid time, there's always someone online for a game or a chat!

If you're interested, add me on BTag for a chat: Zingzilla#2945 or check out our website at: awakevek.enjin.com
Hello Uacorra!

Would love to have a chat in-game or on discord.