Retribution Paladin (937) LF raid guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,

First of all thanks for reading this post, I very much appreciate!

About a month and a half ago I returned to World of Warcraft after a very long break (5 years) and decided to roll a pally, as it has always been my favorite class. As I hit 110 and got to taste of raiding on my current guild after all these years, I just can't help that I'm hungering for more!

My current guild is raiding, but now I would love to join a raid guild that is little more determined and progress orientated. I'm the kind of person that always wants to progress further and get better in whatever it is I do.

I know my gear is probably not the greatest, but with my current guild I've cleared Antorus normal, and done 3 bosses from Antorus HC.

As for me, myself - I'm a 28-year old man from finland. I have a job and a boy who visits me every other weekend, but still I do have plenty of time to spare for raiding/playing wow.

Hope to hear from any of you who have a guild that needs more players!!

Cheers, and all the best!

-Uacorra
Hello mate ur not interssted in healing? :)
Hey Uacorra - our guild, also on Ragnaros, are looking for DPS to join us as we finish off Heroic (currently 9/11HC) and move into Mythic.

I've posted more about our guild on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , however we're basically a 2day/week raiding guild who look to progress into Mythic content on each tier (so no stopping once HC is cleared etc).

We are, similar to your current guild, only raiding 2 days per week, so if it's more that you want more raids in a week it may not be for you; however if it's more about the content you get out of the 6 hours/week of raid time, then it may be we're able to help with that hungering ;-) Plus we provide feasts and the occasional warlock cookies during raid nights too, so can def get your food buff on :-D

If you'd like to discuss what you and we are looking for, please feel free to contact me with a /w in game or via Btag (Hools#2771) - alternatively can contact any one of the other officers listed in the post i've linked above.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>
04/01/2018 14:04Posted by Násus
Hello mate ur not interssted in healing? :)

Hi!

I have never healed when I've been playing WoW, so I might not be very reliable choice for healer. I would love to try, but it would probably be a huge waste of your time :/
04/01/2018 15:43Posted by Griswold
Hey Uacorra - our guild, also on Ragnaros, are looking for DPS to join us as we finish off Heroic (currently 9/11HC) and move into Mythic.

I've posted more about our guild on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , however we're basically a 2day/week raiding guild who look to progress into Mythic content on each tier (so no stopping once HC is cleared etc).

We are, similar to your current guild, only raiding 2 days per week, so if it's more that you want more raids in a week it may not be for you; however if it's more about the content you get out of the 6 hours/week of raid time, then it may be we're able to help with that hungering ;-) Plus we provide feasts and the occasional warlock cookies during raid nights too, so can def get your food buff on :-D

If you'd like to discuss what you and we are looking for, please feel free to contact me with a /w in game or via Btag (Hools#2771) - alternatively can contact any one of the other officers listed in the post i've linked above.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>

Sounds very interesting! I sent you a friend request :)
Hi There Uacorra

In case you are still looking and maybe interested in changing to Alliance, I'm going to pop this right here for you :)

We, at Abstine. are currently looking for more dps (especially melee) We like to progress at our level but we do this while having fun and banter (mainly at my expense at being a gnome!) We are a family and friends guild, but how do you make more friends if you don't open your doors? We have been around since MoP but a lot of us have played in various guilds at some points previous to this!

We are currently 6/11 Antorus which we achieved while having a small roster, but we are trying to expand a little to see what that feels like too. We are mainly an heroic guild but will try Mythics as and when our Team allows it.

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 ST

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com. Or even just to see what class you would like to play.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x
Heya pal.
A DPS paladin is exactly what we're missing here at <Awakened>! I think I can offer you some progress and fun along the way.
We're an Alliance guild however, are you up for a swap?
We raid 3 nights a week, Thurs, Sun, Mon, 20:15-23:00 server time. We're currently 10/11 looking to down Argus next raid night (0.7% wipe pffffffffffffff!). We're also very active outside of raid time, there's always someone online for a game or a chat!

If you're interested, add me on BTag for a chat: Zingzilla#2945 or check out our website at: awakevek.enjin.com
Hello Uacorra!

Would love to have a chat in-game or on discord.

Moikka Uacorra, we're Mors Principium Est from The Sha'tar.
We currently have no rets so you would be a welcome addition, if willing to faction change :)

We're a fairly new guild, coming up our one year anniversary in March.
Mostly made up of a group of friends that decided to start our own guild,
when some of us weren't able to raid at later times anymore.
We're mostly Finns (you will most likely hear some Finnish),
but we do have a few English speaking people as well, hopefully we will get more.
We're a friendly bunch and it's quite easy to get into the community if you're active.

Quite a few of us have mythic raiding experience and have been playing the game for a long time.
I think our age range is somewhere around 20-40, most of us are working adults and some of us have families.
We start raids quite early due to the fact that people need to be in bed by 10pm basically.
Our current progress is 1/11M, normal and HC on farm each week.
We raid Wed, Thurs, Sun at 17-20 servertime (18-21 Finnish time). Sunday has been reserved for normal atm

If this peaked your interest in any way, feel free to add me on bnet NasaSajosee#2881 or message me on discord Jas#3997
Hey Uacorra,

We're currently in need of a retribuition paladin in the guild, if you're interested, add me my battle tag. You'll be able to find the information on the link bellow.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+Tie

Best Wishes

Bagoras
Hey.
<Raven Knights> are looking for a few extra players to ensure regular Mythic raids.

If you are unsure to transfer to EU-Earthen Ring we are open for playing via
Cross-Realm Raid for you to get a feel for the guild.

Who are Raven Knights
We're one of the oldest raiding guilds on Earthen Ring, formed in 2005. Where others have fallen we have kept pushing. We started off 40m, switched to 25 when required, then in Cataclysm decided to shrink to 10m and have been raiding that size until 20m Mythic. We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however we do acknowledge that the current game content requires a bit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we attempt to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment.

You may be used to heroic groups who will scream and shout at the slightest mistake, expect 90% attendance and that are filled with teenage boys. That’s not us. We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first.

What are Raven Knights doing in Legion?
Taking into account the guild’s progression through the recent tiers on heroic it’s a pretty safe bet that we will not be kept busy with the normal and heroic tiers in the longer term.
We’re likely to blitz normal fairly quickly, then spend a chunk of time digesting heroic to gear ourselves up for the main target: Mythic. As these raids will be flexible in numbers we can avoid sit outs for a large proportion of our raiding, gear people up faster and also give opportunities to people who are time limited or just don’t really fancy the harder difficulty stuff.

What do I do now?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, have a read of our rules and the way we operate as a guild. You can find them on our website. The next step is to apply - don’t worry, it’s not a 14 page application form, but we hope you take the opportunity to actually tell us a bit about yourself.

Raid times
We raid 19:45 - 23:00 on:
    Wednesday
    Sunday
    Monday

Website
Raven Knights Raiding Guild Application

http://www.ravenknights.co.uk
If you have any additional questions, please contact (ingame), one of following characters:

• Shev
  • Saradír - Saradir#2274
Hi Uacorra,

You sound like you'd be a perfect fit for my currently recruiting guild, <Leviathan> on Tarren Mill. We're one of the oldest, biggest stalwart guilds on the server and have a huge social side and a raid team eager to clear Mythic in the coming months. You could be an integral part of our team.

Interested? Please see more at; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617743238

I'll just leave you with that for now, for your consideration. Cheers!