Des warlock looking for guild.

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
Hi guy's

I want to start the new years right. I'm looking for a guild who are casual, but do weekly guild run's of normal and HC dungeons and raids. if there's any guilds out there who need a DPS and wouldn't mind me joining there ranks please let me know cheers! :)
Hello Castaspella. We are currently recruiting for our new raid team for Antorus and looking to get going as soon as possible. As we only have a skeleton crew at the moment and we only have one raid day set which will be sunday from 21:00 ST for around 3-4 hours until we see what other days people can raid. Looking for around 920-930 for the raid but will also be doing mythic+ dungeons through the week as well to gear up.

I've noticed in the amoury you haven't completed much content on normal/heroic from the start of this expansion on that character. Is this your main character or an alt and do you have past raid experience that isn't LFR?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hello there :)

The Highland Warriors (Thunderhorn) are looking for more players to join our raiding team. We're are a twelve year old guild, which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) ;) We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts: we’re a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 (Some just about, but most a significant amount of time since!)

You could say that we’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raiding

If you look at our raid progress, we're 7/11HC - not as far as some, but we're a plucky bunch, looking for kindred spirits!

As a casual raid guild, we run weekly raids across two nights: raid times are normally 21:00 – 23.30 server time on a Wednesday & Sunday. It’s not essential you sign to every raid as a raider, so when you're ready to raid, you can sign when you know you'll be available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Raiding

When we're not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt … Whatever you’re into, there's someone who'll be into it too. Except goats, no one needs to be into that.

What next?

Like what you've read?

Head over to our website and forums - http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/index.php

Have a poke around and find out more about who we are: join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you're looking for.

You can also add me Elysah#2509 for a chat :)

Look forward to meeting you soon :)