Army of the Light/Argussian reach WQ alert thread

Argent Dawn
Currently there is a world quest up to kill Vagath the betrayed. While the quest itself does not give that much extra reputation, Vagath has a chance to drop this item:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153114/nathrezim-tome-of-manipulation

A 200% reputation-gain-increase with all factions of Broken Isles. So that makes it quite worthwhile to kill him I think.

Edit: The quest lasts for 16 more hours.
01/01/2018 14:54Posted by Hargorin
A 200% reputation-gain-increase with all factions of Broken Isles. So that makes it quite worthwhile to kill him I think.

Just to note, this apparently does not work if you are 110 or above, and as such is strictly for leveling.
Oh crap noticed that too late. Ohwell, perhaps the levellers amongst us will have use for it then.
Serana is right, I have the item. Or well, had, before i deleted it; waste of space as it only works up to lvl 109 and therefore can't be even used on Argus. Not sure what the point of that item is.
Army of the Light emissary today. (2.1. - 5.1.)
Two Army of the Light rep insignia in Antoran wastes, boss quest for chief alchemist Munculus, will last 23 more hours!
Argussian Reach emissary. 5.-8. Weekly quest on Seat also.
Ataxon is up for 23 hours, gives 2 Argussian Reach rep tokens.
Sister Subversia up (on Horde side at least?) for another 20 hours. 2 Argussian Reach tokens.

Also, it's the Darkmoon Faire! Take advantage of the hats and carousel rep bonuses while you can.
It only rewards a minuscule amount, but the void Krokul recruiter unlocked after Alleria's questline also rewards Argussian Reach rep when you recruit units from him.
Baruut the Bloodthirsty WQ up - 2 Argussian Reach tokens.
Remember to use the darkmoon faire rep boost!

I use my human reputation slave and the darkmoon boost, and I get 300 rep for each token. With four lvl 110 characters, That's 2400 rep each token quest.
Khazaduum World Quest u for 2x 250 Rep Insignias for Argussian.

Krokuun WQ.

Edit: like 23h49m left
I do think it's lovely, the way you lot help each other make the grind a little less of a torment. Have an updoot.
Today, I see two WQs, one for Tereck the Selector and the other Khazadum offering 2x AR signias.

That's some phat rep.
Khazaduum. 2x250 rep. Up for 8:32 hours.
Tereck the selector. 2x250 rep up for 16:32 hours
Argussian Reach all
Not massively relevant, but if anyone knows anyone with enough eyes to summon Rezira the Seer, please let it be known! I'm only two elites off from Commander of Argus.
12/01/2018 15:37Posted by Orras
Not massively relevant, but if anyone knows anyone with enough eyes to summon Rezira the Seer, please let it be known! I'm only two elites off from Commander of Argus, and those Lightforged weapons are going to look good on my eventual Lightforged Draenei.

There was someone on DB offering the portal for free on the custom LFG tab not five minutes ago.

Might still be up.
I have the portal, Orras. Hit me up with a whisper and I'll help you get her!
My girlfriend has the portal, Orras. She's happy to put it up for people who need it.