Army of the Light/Argussian reach WQ alert thread

Argent Dawn
Also for the reputation tokens, dont forget Darkmoon Faire is still up, so get the reputation buff first before you use all your tokens!
Argussian quest in Mac'Aree that gives 2 AoL rep tokens.
And not to unnecessarily bloat the thread, but anyone hunting the Garothi plate set, there is a quest in Mac'Aree that rewards the helmet.
12/01/2018 23:13Posted by Destroyer
And not to unnecessarily bloat the thread, but anyone hunting the Garothi plate set, there is a quest in Mac'Aree that rewards the helmet.

There were 2 Garothi Helmets up today.,,

Still haven't seen Garothi Gauntlets (the last piece I need) in 2 months. It's driving me nuts.
12/01/2018 15:43Posted by Serana
I have the portal, Orras. Hit me up with a whisper and I'll help you get her!

12/01/2018 15:52Posted by Destroyer
My girlfriend has the portal, Orras. She's happy to put it up for people who need it.

Thank you both of you!

What is your girlfriend's character name?
13/01/2018 05:34Posted by Orras
12/01/2018 15:43Posted by Serana
I have the portal, Orras. Hit me up with a whisper and I'll help you get her!

12/01/2018 15:52Posted by Destroyer
My girlfriend has the portal, Orras. She's happy to put it up for people who need it.

Thank you both of you!

What is your girlfriend's character name?

That'd be me! I'm online most of the day, so you can either poke me on a Horde alt and I'll open the portal for you, or if you only have Alliance 110s, make a Horde Alt, whisper me, and I'll open the Portal at the pre-arranged time and location since both sides can use it!
12/01/2018 19:48Posted by Zamindar
Argussian quest in Mac'Aree that gives 2 AoL rep tokens.

Instructor Tarahna, yes, 6 hours left. I almost missed it due to the amount of messages; the portal talk is fine I suppose but try to keep the tmog debate out, please. :)
There's no debate though.

As of today, there are quests for...

2x AoL insignias in Mac'Aree with 6 hours remaining
2 quests with transmog rewards, one in Krokuun, one in Mac'Aree.

Next quest reshuffle should be in eight hours, so I'll keep updating.
A quest in south-eastern Antoran Wastes called "Behemoths Awakened" awards two Argussian Reach Insignia. It currently has 9 hours left.
Naroua, King of the Forest in north-eastern Krokuun which also offers Argussian Reach Insignia's , twenty-two hours left as of writing.
Army of the Light emissary today, go get your rep chests! Naroua is still active, and counts towards the emissary, so you can double dip there.
Commander Texlaz WQ in Antoran Wastes rewards 2x Army of the Light insignia.
Another Argussian Reach token WQ is up; Hondmaster Kerrax in Antoran Wastes. He also has a chance to drop a mount. 23 Hours as of this post.

Looks like this is a great week for Reach farming!
http://www.wowhead.com/news=280705/army-of-the-light-and-argussian-reach-reputation-changes-in-7-3-5

Just gonna put this here.
Mmmmh... I guess I don't mind the rep buffs too much, farming them gave me something to do for the past weeks, but I guess it's a little annoying they didn't announce them coming earlier to save some people from farming the reputations at their earlier rate. I'm sure a lot of people would have held off from doing them so early if they knew.
Nah, this is great. Anything that helps people out is good in my book, regardless of when it is announced and put in place.
That's great. Maybe I can finally get the paragon mounts from the Army of the Light...I already opened like six crates and still nothing.
I got one of the elekk's in my first cache. Can't remember which one, but I believe it was one of the Light-y models.

Very useful for a void elf to be ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
Two Krokuun quests currently give Army of the Light reputation tokens, Tereck the Selector (20 hours remaining) and Commander Vecaya (4 hours remaining).
Krokun. Endaxis offering Reach insignias.