962 Ret LF early evening Mythic raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey!

Looking for a raiding guild that raids between 13:00-22:30 ST. (not Friday or Saturday).

Long story short: my current guild is dying and I'm looking for a new home.

I'm a Ret Paladin (962 ilvl, 77 traits, 80%+ logs for heroic/normal) with 2/11M ABT and 5/9M ToS experience.

I'm also open to play my Guardian Druid he's a bit lower geared but good enough for heroic runs currently.

Raiding times and specs are non-negotiable.

I can type a long story but the fastest way to get to know more information is leave your discord or battle tag so we can have a talk!

Or add my discord Hiruu#8899

Hope to hear from you soon!
Still looking and updated information.
Hi there!

Metaphor is a newly found guild created by seasoned high end raiders who over the years have build up time consuming grown up lives but still have the urge to clear mythic content in WoW.

As we are a new raiding guild, we lack the numbers to start mythic progress. So if you are interested in investing in a new project and becomming an apreciated and valued member of our raiding team you will be welcomed with open arms.

What do we offer:
A fun and social environement where quality over quantity is key. Resulting in 2 nights of raiding. Wed & Thu from 20:15 - 23:00.
A focused and progress minded raid where we will always strive for an as fast as possible mythic clear of the current tier.

What we are looking for:
Raiders who can pull there own weight in a raiding team and are willing to improve in any way they can.
Loyalty. We are building a solid and loyal team that wants to play and improve as a team, not pixel horney guild hoppers.

We are not afraid to invite undergeared people that are willing to puth in the effort and time to improve. We do ask though that you can show us that you can perform on your class with some logs.

For any more information feel free to leave a comment below or add me on discord: olimentall#3955 or in wow timo#2301. Our Guild Master Etirion#2466.

Have a good one and see you soon!
Still looking.
Hey there, We raid until 23:00 ST, which is 30mins before you've listed, but incase you are able to stay the extra 30mins I do have a quick question. I'm afraid we aren't in need of any melee, like most guilds we're pretty flooded. I was wondering if you would consider playing balance with your druid (I'm aware you said it's guardian) and even possibly resto off spec on it also? A ranged dps willing to tank and/or even heal would be great as we don't wish to over recruit/rotate if we can avoid it.

If this is an option I've added you to Btag so we can talk further. Also feel free to check out our guild recruitment thread to get a better idea of who we are.

Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617153940?page=1
Btag: Jani#2877

If this wouldn't work for you then I wish you the very best of luck finding the home you seek :)
Still open for offers.
Hi there,

You look like a good possible fit for our guild <Aspira>.

If you would like further information on the guild please see the following link:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617673584

Our raid days & times are: (time is shown as WoW server time).
Wednesday 20:00-23:15
Thursday 20:00 - 23:15
Sunday 20:00 -23:15
We will also do alt runs and additional days but they are currently unforseen and will be optional.

Current progression:
Antorus
Normal - 11/11
Heroic - 11/11
Mythic - 1/11

Any further information required regarding the guild, or you'd like to contact us directly. Please contact myself via Battle Tag @ Spazykii#2785, or Boklord#2982. Thank you.

Willberr
<Who Pulled That>
110 Draenei Priest
13 posts
8 hours ago

Thank you all for your messages but i have now found a guild best of luck to you all