Removal of Dishonorable Kills

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18 23 Next
18/03/2018 10:29Posted by Alagner
It reduced the amount of faction NPCs being killed.

How do you know that?
What do you mean?
18/03/2018 12:24Posted by Alagner
What do you mean?

How do you know that DHKs made people stop killing Civilians? Did you ask them?

Did you feel like your quest giver would be dead if there wasnt DHKs in the game? :P
I never got over the one dishonorable kill I got on my hunter, by accidentally right clicking a civilian night elf near Zoram Strand in Ashenvale...
22/03/2018 00:38Posted by Aei
I never got over the one dishonorable kill I got on my hunter, by accidentally right clicking a civilian night elf near Zoram Strand in Ashenvale...
It was an night elf though, so he probably deserved it anyway.
Remove dishonorable kills on PVP servers.

We will have more of this situations then :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4go53HvtEGQ&feature=youtu.be
I didn't think the honor system was really rpg like and dishonorable kills were even worse. A godliike punishment. Not even a debuff or something, more immersive.
23/03/2018 10:02Posted by Idanti
Remove dishonorable kills on PVP servers.

We will have more of this situations then :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4go53HvtEGQ&feature=youtu.be

yep, stuff like that is what vanilla is all about!
YES please! They suck!
26/03/2018 00:27Posted by Ashiharademo
YES please! They suck!

agreed! they dont solve anything and only hurt pvpers
Remove DHK.

Reduce questgivers respawn time to 30 sec.
Give them more HP, but pathetic damage and some apropriate short duration crowd control ability just to be nuisance :p

Give HKs for killing important NPCs in capitol cities.
29/03/2018 07:28Posted by Rizzenn
Remove DHK.

Reduce questgivers respawn time to 30 sec.
Give them more HP, but pathetic damage and some apropriate short duration crowd control ability just to be nuisance :p

Give HKs for killing important NPCs in capitol cities.

Yeah these are decent suggestions tbh. respawn time is an easy fix!
Just make quest givers non-attackable, it would solve the entire issue. There is no point in killing them other than griefing anyway so it wouldn't hurt anyone.
01/04/2018 13:00Posted by Zauru
so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Except people who want to actually somehow hurt another faction instead of killing useless NPCs like guards.
01/04/2018 16:38Posted by Агграэль
01/04/2018 13:00Posted by Zauru
so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Except people who want to actually somehow hurt another faction instead of killing useless NPCs like guards.

If you want to hurt the other faction then you kill the players of the opposite faction. Killing quest givers is pure griefing.
Might be bad with dishonorable kills but there is more bad in the game then this, there is worse things then this. Think about it.

1 change will lead to 10 changes. 10 changes may lead to some big change.

#PURIST
#NOCHANGES
#OURGUY
Please dont make any changes. I know it might be tempting, but let us just enjoy the real game.
If we start changing it, then it will no longer be the same exact game.
Just let classic be classic.
#NOCHANGES
01/04/2018 18:13Posted by Stepchíld
Might be bad with dishonorable kills but there is more bad in the game then this, there is worse things then this. Think about it.

#PURIST
#NOCHANGES
#OURGUY
If you want NOCHANGE they have to leave DHK's in ... but the problem is that if you want NOCHANGE they will also have to remove DHK's.

So like i said before... which kind of NOCHANGE do you want. Because whatever you choose it's both NOCHANGE and NOT NOCHANGE.

Perhaps you should stop your hysterical posting and use a few minutes of your life to actually think things through.

EDIT:

Oh and just so we are clear on this... to hell with NOCHANGE and please Blizzard ... don't change anything.
01/04/2018 19:23Posted by Shogath
01/04/2018 18:13Posted by Stepchíld

#PURIST
#NOCHANGES
#OURGUY
If you want NOCHANGE they have to leave DHK's in ... but the problem is that if you want NOCHANGE they will also have to remove DHK's.

So like i said before... which kind of NOCHANGE do you want. Because whatever you choose it's both NOCHANGE and NOT NOCHANGE.

Perhaps you should stop your hysterical posting and use a few minutes of your life to actually think things through.

EDIT:

Oh and just so we are clear on this... to hell with NOCHANGE and please Blizzard ... don't change anything.

Stepchild was obviously trolling
01/04/2018 18:20Posted by Xsul
Please dont make any changes. I know it might be tempting, but let us just enjoy the real game.
If we start changing it, then it will no longer be the same exact game.
Just let classic be classic.
#NOCHANGES

most people want to enjoy the -real- game, I.E world pvp and stuff like tarren mill.

dishonorable kills removed all that, its one of hte biggest changes to classic, and you shouldnt want it.