just like the world quest group finder did legion zones in general

discuss
your last thread was 1 hour ago.
guess he deserves a ticket for doing 2 threads/h
Stop it, get some help
excuse me for using the forum and not entertaining you good enough
29/12/2017 19:59Posted by Néckbeard

Question: are your threads because you have something to ask/ think will be fun for the forums? Or are they because you are bored and want attention? XD
29/12/2017 20:00Posted by Melchior
29/12/2017 19:59Posted by Néckbeard

Question: are your threads because you have something to ask/ think will be fun for the forums? Or are they because you are bored and want attention? XD

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.
29/12/2017 20:16Posted by Néckbeard

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

I didn't try to hurt you, I was asking a simple question which you avoided.
Why do you post so many threads?
1. What is tsm? I don't tend to use many addons so not heard of this.
2. How do you know this exactly? If an addon causes lag for you doesn't mean it will cause lag for anyone else.
3. Regarding world quest group finder, lolwut? I never never seen this in the game, and i've had to the addon installed since the early days of legion.
29/12/2017 20:16Posted by Néckbeard

Don't forget Peter Griffin is tested and deemed retarded, so i guess...