958 Holy Priest LF Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello im Willberr i'm currently 11/11 hc and looking for a guild who are starting mythic raiding but wouldn't mind a guild that are just clearing hc every week i'm currently on outland but realm change wouldn't be an issue.
ey willberr, got a btag?
willsmith#2979
hey Willberr, we maybe able to offer you something, I'll add you on btag and see if we can work something out. We are 2/11 mythic and looking for one or two more to push on with mythic.

Speak soon,

Stormcaller#2781
01/01/2018 10:13Posted by Stormcaller
hey Willberr, we maybe able to offer you something, I'll add you on btag and see if we can work something out. We are 2/11 mythic and looking for one or two more to push on with mythic.

Speak soon,

Stormcaller#2781

I look forward to hearing from you
Hi Willberr,

I've added you on battle tag for a chat. We're 1/11 mythic currently and looking for a last few players to bolster our mythic team.

Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Waftycrank
Tinyhippo#2552
Hi, I know i previously asked for a btag from yourself, however i've recently made a thread which has more info, anyways..

You look like a good possible fit for our guild <Aspira>.

If you would like further information on the guild please see the following link:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617673584

Our raid days & times are: (time is shown as WoW server time).
Wednesday 20:00-23:15
Thursday 20:00 - 23:15
Sunday 20:00 -23:15
We will also do alt runs and additional days but they are currently unforseen and will be optional.

Current progression:
Antorus
Normal - 11/11
Heroic - 11/11
Mythic - 1/11

Any further information required regarding the guild, or you'd like to contact us directly. Please contact myself via Battle Tag @ Spazykii#2785, or Boklord#2982. Thank you.
Thank you all for your messages but i have now found a guild best of luck to you all