Best dps trinkets for blood?

Death Knight
Now that Antorus is out, does anyone know for sure, what the best dps trinkets are for pure single target (for Blood). The only trinket I can see be very powerful in Antorus is Gorshalach's Legacy from Aggramar.
Other than that, it's either the Spiked Counterweight from Black Rook Hold or Nightmare Egg Shell from Darkheart Thicket.
If you can get away with using VB offensively and pop the shield. AHR is the best ST trinket and the best offensive leg.

May not be perfectly ranked, use the new Simcraft to Sim. And it depends on trinket ilvl of course.

Trinket you want to look for :
The 1000 ilvl arcano
1000 ilvl Tank trink
Specter of betrayal
Eye of command
Cradle of Anguish
Chaos talisman
Mémento
Stat sticks
14/12/2017 10:38Posted by Predlùlz
If you can get away with using VB offensively and pop the shield. AHR is the best ST trinket and the best offensive leg.

May not be perfectly ranked, use the new Simcraft to Sim. And it depends on trinket ilvl of course.

Trinket you want to look for :
The 1000 ilvl arcano
1000 ilvl Tank trink
Specter of betrayal
Eye of command
Cradle of Anguish
Chaos talisman
Mémento
Stat sticks

1000 ilvl Str dps Pantheon trinket(Khaz'goroth) is actually way better than the tank one (Aggrammar)

Aside from that you're pretty much right on the whole thing
Kinda forgot about this one :D

I actually got the dps yesterday but couldn’t do any extended tests. Used it shortly on trash did not even got a proc, and did not play since.
I always tend to be skeptical of sims if I dont read the code or don’t correlate with logs / maths. (The way you expect things to work, is not always the way blizzard does things...)

I’ll look more closely to this on logs / sim :)
Thanks for the reminder, would have gone to sleep without starting the sims :D

EDIT 15/12 :
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H63JQgkMCzTnyX79#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=11

First log I found on dogs with Kaz (ST fight, high uptime as a tank)
Honnestly, as a pure ST trinket, with no defensive benefit whatsoever (even if its random benefit), uptime/dmg really feels & looks really bad.
From a really feelycrafted pov (no maths were done) it seems overvalued by sims.
the issue of Aggrammar is that it only procs on damage taken,so the real procrate is far lower than what you'd expect,I'm not saying Khaz'goroth is awesome,Aggramar just happens to be worse

All in all we still all want that sweet Aman'thul's ._.
Archimonde's hatred. Use it correctly and it pretty much beats any other trinkets in dps.