Will undead lose Undercity for good in BfA?

General
Is it decided yet if we lose undercity for good and have to make new home somewhere?

Undead zones have always been my favourite zones due to great atmosphere and ambience. WPL and EPL in particular were awesome zones and WPL is already ruined with all the green boringness. Would hate to see Undercity go down that road.

On the same note is Teldrassil going to be rebuilt (regrown) at some point or are nelfs facing same fate as we undead? If worst outcome comes to be i guess ud:s have to carve some corner from Orgrimmar and nelfs get to hang their treehuts in SW park...meh.
As far as we currently know, Undercity gets destroyed for characters 110 and beyond. You can still level up as per normal though. However once 110 Undercity is lost.

Thats my current understanding
There'll be a toggle from what I understand. Who knows there's no beta in sight so it could change many times.
I see. So it could end up being like Theramore then. Doesnt feel right aproach when its a faction city. Either let UD take it back or make them a new city somewhere Northrend or something.

Kinda interesting to see how blizz handles it. Cant say im a big fan off BfA as of yet since i dislike pvp and to me it looks ike pvp expansion. Well time will tell i guess.
Well it seems nelves are losing darnassus along with teldrassil. :(

I would like to know why it was neccessary to have both sides to lose a city. Perhaps blizz wanted some changes in the world that it seems somehow active.
30/12/2017 20:43Posted by Khareal
I would like to know why it was neccessary to have both sides to lose a city.

You didn't lose only a city like the Forsaken. You lost an entire zone.
30/12/2017 20:50Posted by Iresea
30/12/2017 20:43Posted by Khareal
I would like to know why it was neccessary to have both sides to lose a city.

You didn't lose only a city like the Forsaken. You lost an entire zone.

no I believe both factions lost an entire zone
I hate phasing. They should remove it for every one, not just 110+, it's so annoying when they do that...
Would hate to see undercity get lost :-( Was my favourite horde city.
Undercity have one of the worst level design, good to see it disappear.
Undercity pretty mutch needed an update anyways it never got remade when blizzard redid alot of settlements of Forsaken in the world with Cata.

So either they get it back and this gives blizzard the option to update the city or they can build a new city somewhere in the future.
there will be a timewalk npc but lore wise its destroyed
What's gonna happen to the PvP meta for Reins of the Black War Bear...
31/12/2017 10:55Posted by Rhovanor
What's gonna happen to the PvP meta for Reins of the Black War Bear...
There are plenty of Sylvanas to kill around Azeroth. They will probably just flag another one as the boss to kill. Same with Tyrande.
dear undead fried we will lose our zones I teldrasill and Darnassus and u will lose Lorderaon and Tirisfal Glade...when u hit max lvl :/ which sucks this is how i understand it :/
30/12/2017 20:40Posted by Hezar
Kinda interesting to see how blizz handles it. Cant say im a big fan off BfA as of yet since i dislike pvp and to me it looks ike pvp expansion. Well time will tell i guess.

I don't think you need to worry, it's pretty surely an old gods/void expansion, Blizz is subtle as a brick.
It never belonged to you in the first place.
I wonder if Blizzard will throw a curve ball.

I mean, at Blizzcon they pretty much spoiled what would happen to Teldrassil. Not why, but what. The why is probably a curve ball.

With Lordaeron they pretty much spoiled why the Alliance would attack it, but not what would happen to it. The what is probably a curve ball.

There's no way in hell or heaven that Blizzard stages these two massive events just to have them happen for the most ordinary reasons imaginable, and with the most ordinary outcomes possible.

The most ordinary, plain, and boring outcome of the Alliance attacking Lordaeron would be that they gain control of it. So that's not going to happen. That's so obvious that no story writer would ever pitch that idea.

It's the same with Teldrassil. Imagine the meeting where some story writer said: "Hey, how about The Horde burns down Teldrassil?" and then everyone was like: "Aw yeah, that sounds awesome, let's do it!"
No.
There's going to be a twist.

And I'm not creative or speculative enough to know what Blizzard has hidden up their sleeves. But they got something hidden, that's for sure.
31/12/2017 12:38Posted by Hainricht
It never belonged to you in the first place.

It actually did. Arent those undead former residents of lordaeron which stormwind and gilneas abandoned and literally left them for the dead?
no I believe both factions lost an entire zone

Blizzard never mentioned the Forsaken losing the entire Tirisfal Glades, only the Undercity.

31/12/2017 12:59Posted by Rigvedic
Arent those undead former residents of lordaeron which stormwind and gilneas abandoned and literally left them for the dead?

Stormwind didn't abandon them.

While the Scourging of Lordaeron was taking place, Stormwind had its own grave threats to deal with (such as the Stonemason Riot) and was still rebuilding, so clearly it couldn't muster an expedition north.