Pandaren Kegrunner new mount idea.

General
So I may have had way too much cider yesterday on the new year's eve but I came up with a new mount idea: A Pandaren themed bike / vehicle with a huge clickable keg on the back that gives you booze! Like a Alterac Brew-Pup but much cooler!

The sad parts is that I don't actually know how to implement it, one of the suggestions from a friend of mine was a Darkmoon Faire event where you have a Pandaren DJ on the stage and you get rewarded with that. It sounds fun but I want to see if you lots on the forums have any thoughts about it.
A ride-able Keg should've been the Monk Order Hall mount really...
Suggested a barrel mount a long time ago, I guess Blizzard thinks it too silly so they won't do it because WoW is all serious business afterall.
Would be an awesome mount for Brewfest. A big Clydesdale type horse with a keg on his back.
Gives you lots of free booze but if you drink too much you throw up and are automatically dismounted!
I approve of this idea.
Throw it on the pile of awesome ideas that never made it ingame. Like tameable mounts for hunters. Would be pretty awesome to ride your pet. But instead for a class hall mount we got a flying mount that is not shown anywhere else ingame...
Panda's and monks need some love, and a keg.
I thought you were going to suggest a mountable pandaren who carries you around in a keg
01/01/2018 16:53Posted by Yinghei
Would be an awesome mount for Brewfest. A big Clydesdale type horse with a keg on his back.
Gives you lots of free booze but if you drink too much you throw up and are automatically dismounted!

Haha! Don't Drink and Drive Debuff
01/01/2018 17:15Posted by Lannathel
I thought you were going to suggest a mountable pandaren who carries you around in a keg

Hey!! We dont carry other races around! well, maybe gnomes...gnomes are cute.

But I do like the idea of being carried around in a keg...maybe by a drunk yeti!
we need this now.
Great idea, its a shame the class mount is not a keg but atleast we can now all safely ride on an old mans back that keeps saying you're fat!