RNG problems

General
Dear,

There is something wrong with my charcter, I havent got what you call "lucky" since i started playing in tbc. Everything that i have i worked twice and more effort than anyone would or has.
First its mounts, I farmed Ash of alar for five years until i got it, Mimron head so many runs didnt drop and Invincible for 8 years now im at 3k runs and it didnt drop every farm i do 5-6 characters per week.
Legendry's, I spent an awful a lot of time grinding them, one day i did 20+ runs on m+, i do a lot of invasion in argus and buy tokens in argues i have bought at least 30+ trinket tokens still nthn.
I also been farming panthon from argus which is more common than rare im at 6 kills now nothing yet.
in one raid i spend 3-6 coins and get nothing.
you say its bad luck but it isnt when it happens only to me. FIX RNG, solution is easy give us 1% more chance everytime we do the same thing.
28/12/2017 16:57Posted by Jerktank
I also been farming panthon from argus which is more common than rare im at 6 kills now nothing yet.

Argus has only been around for 4 weeks so your max attempt chances have been 4, or do you mean across other characters?

Well that's nothing unusual :p

you say its bad luck but it isnt when it happens only to me.

You aren't a snowflake here. Bad RNG affects a lot of people, especially in a game which has millions of players.

solution is easy give us 1% more chance everytime we do the same thing.

Would also remove the exclusivity/specialness of all the rare stuff. There's a lot I want but I'd rather it stayed as it is.
Argus has only been around for 4 weeks so your max attempt chances have been 4

5. We are in lockout week 5.
28/12/2017 17:17Posted by Akuren

Argus has only been around for 4 weeks so your max attempt chances have been 4, or do you mean across other characters?

Well that's nothing unusual :p

you say its bad luck but it isnt when it happens only to me.

You aren't a snowflake here. Bad RNG affects a lot of people, especially in a game which has millions of players.

solution is easy give us 1% more chance everytime we do the same thing.

Would also remove the exclusivity/specialness of all the rare stuff. There's a lot I want but I'd rather it stayed as it is.

I do mean HC/NM.
also, bad rng affects all yes but when its been going on for years like say ICC 8-7 years from cata 5-6 charcters, how can that be "Luck"
sure some items are specials that's why we grind em adding 1% for every week runs beats doing the samething over and over specially when others gt the item in so much less effort, invincible mount for example, how special is it now and how many people flying qround with it, Why cant I experience the sssame thing when I pay the same amount to play the game and put more effort into it than anyone ever
From what I see, you have the Antoran hound, I've been farming it more or less actively since raid's release on 3 characters and I still don't have it :( Furthermore, so far I've got only two pieces of gear which were actual improvement for any of the characters (I feel like I receive only AP >.<)
I still don't have any of the DS mounts although I've been farming them across 3-4 characters for over a year now :(
I've opened TONS of Dreamweavers chaches across two characters, and I still don't have the mount - a former guildmate of mine has got the mount in his first >:(
etc etc etc
BUT
I've just got Astral Cloud Serpent after approximately 10 (?) runs across 4 characters.
White Polar Bear was in my first bag.
Ashes dropped after, I don't know, 15 runs across 2 characters.

RNG is annoying as hell. Not much can be done about it. Don't cry about it, if you want to get a mount, work for it. Almost everybody hates legendary system nowadays, so eh.
what if instead of fixing rng we fix the urge to farm stuff?

i am joking, but its what i do... i dont farm mounts i buy them off of blizzard store.
i dont care about loot i use what i got.
i dont complain i look for solutions.

it becoms a more enjoyable experience. sure go do that raid run, but do it for you not some pixels.
28/12/2017 21:03Posted by Shaylis
From what I see, you have the Antoran hound, I've been farming it more or less actively since raid's release on 3 characters and I still don't have it :( Furthermore, so far I've got only two pieces of gear which were actual improvement for any of the characters (I feel like I receive only AP >.<)
I still don't have any of the DS mounts although I've been farming them across 3-4 characters for over a year now :(
I've opened TONS of Dreamweavers chaches across two characters, and I still don't have the mount - a former guildmate of mine has got the mount in his first >:(
etc etc etc
BUT
I've just got Astral Cloud Serpent after approximately 10 (?) runs across 4 characters.
White Polar Bear was in my first bag.
Ashes dropped after, I don't know, 15 runs across 2 characters.

RNG is annoying as hell. Not much can be done about it. Don't cry about it, if you want to get a mount, work for it. Almost everybody hates legendary system nowadays, so eh.

it would be a valid point if I haven't put any work to it already.
Getting something wIth like 30% doesn't justify all the work and time ive put into others.
also, no one is crying, I'm simply demanding my right to experience these rare drops for a change like many others have.
People 'Demanding' their 'right' to get a rare drop ?

Entitled much ?

There's no 'right' to getting a rare drop, if there was it wouldn't be rare would it ?
31/12/2017 09:08Posted by Pointybeard
People 'Demanding' their 'right' to get a rare drop ?

Entitled much ?

There's no 'right' to getting a rare drop, if there was it wouldn't be rare would it ?

I’m demanding a proper explanation for it
7-8 years, 5-7 charcters per week I’m at 3k kills so claiming luck is bs specially when there is no one in game history with my same “bad luck”
01/01/2018 15:35Posted by Jerktank

RNG
Its not like I wanted it after say 5 kill atleast 3k.
Just typical blizzard not caring to atleast answer
01/01/2018 15:36Posted by Oniyate
01/01/2018 15:35Posted by Jerktank

RNG

Again, has anyone in game history suffered same “bad luck”? With same amount of effort put into it?
Not sure how blizzard can answer, the game doesn't punish particular characters, I've never won the lottery, it doesn't mean the lottery is against me.
This game is MORE generous than some other games because of the fact that it has a pity timer on the legendaries.

I've cleared Antorus in both Normal and Heroic and killed the first boss in Mythic, in none of that progression have I had a single tier piece (yes I coin, check my armoury if you want proof of my gear from ToS).

I'm still not phased by this, because eventually I'll get the gear, and until then I'm still having fun progressing with a decent raid group.
well there are still people in our raid group who dont have their 4 set despite clearing normal/heroic from week 1 and coining tier bosses each week too...while classes using conqueror tokens started rolling for titanforges from the third reset

happens dude
Leave armor asid talk about mount farm
01/01/2018 15:47Posted by Daffon
well there are still people in our raid group who dont have their 4 set despite clearing normal/heroic from week 1 and coining tier bosses each week too...while classes using conqueror tokens started rolling for titanforges from the third reset

happens dude

talking about something that happened in matter of week does not relate to something going on for years does it?
ill admit talking about current tier armor was unnecessary but when frustration hits for something that shouldn't happen for year you tend to pore everything out.
Now, some of you may think this is childish and what ever complaining and after not getting what I want and that understandable when you the same thing didn't happen to you, however, I don't understand how some posts when they really cant relate to the problem. This game is fun but it still has issues and more will occur over time and this is a problem when there is only one me suffering from it ill tell you why:
1- Ash of alar 5-6 years grind dozen of char per week.
2- Headless horsemen from tbc till wod dozen of char per week
3- love rocket from tbc I think not sure if it was available during than(hasn't dropped yet)
4- Mount from strathlhom or what its called from wotlk till now(hasn't dropped yet)
5- Invicable mount from cata till now(hasnt dropped yet)
6- Mimron head from cata till now(hasnt dropped yet)
While playing the game is fun but doing the samething over and over again for years isnt, keep in mind, I also farmed alot more mounts but with t he current mounts im grinding i dont see how it is possiable.
I pay like all the others why cant I experince "Luck" for a change?
This is a problem because none in game effort put same effort in farming and not get it
Everything that i have i worked twice and more effort than anyone would or has.
And you know this how exactly???
01/01/2018 15:43Posted by Jerktank
01/01/2018 15:36Posted by Oniyate

Again, has anyone in game history suffered same “bad luck”? With same amount of effort put into it?

Kinda feels like you're making yourself into some kind of victim. Yes, I'm sure there are people who've tried just as many times as you, just as there are those who got things on their first attempt. That's.. how RNG works. It's random.

01/01/2018 15:45Posted by Richardpala
I've never won the lottery, it doesn't mean the lottery is against me.

It totally is, though.

01/01/2018 16:49Posted by Koradan

Special victim psychic ability. They all have it.
Everything that i have i worked twice and more effort than anyone would or has.

Because even a GM see it this way and aasked me to open thread
P.S I made a list of rare drops I got, see if anyone is neaaaar me or like me
01/01/2018 17:01Posted by Oniyate
01/01/2018 15:43Posted by Jerktank

Kinda feels like you're making yourself into some kind of victim. Yes, I'm sure there are people who've tried just as many times as you, just as there are those who got things on their first attempt. That's.. how RNG works. It's random.

01/01/2018 15:45Posted by Richardpala
I've never won the lottery, it doesn't mean the lottery is against me.

It totally is, though.

Special victim psychic ability. They all have it.

At this point Ignoreing you would best solution, but just for the fun of it ill keep u.
PLEASE, if anyone EVERY faced the same problem let me know.
P.S I do mean same effort and time =)