937 Frost/UH DK LF friendly, casual raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey all

As the title says, looking for a new guild. Cleared normal Antorus after a long break from raiding, so looking for a guild that still nurtures good players, but players who may be a little rusty still when it comes to raiding. I am open to servers/factions.

Compared to players in my ilevel bracket i parse purple almost all the time, with the odd orange sprinkled in there. I don't know too much about the ongoings of warcraftlogs, but i think it says I'm competent. I've raided since TBC on a variety of characters, mainly healers, so have decent raid pedigree.

Something that seems to be missing from many guilds these days is the feeling of community, a social atmosphere. I love lively guilds so I'm looking for one that has social players, more than the 1-2 players online outside of raid times that you see in some guilds today.

I'm a friendly guy, always willing to help others with pretty much anything if i have the time for it, and I'm a determined and dedicated raider.

If anyone has anything that fits the bill, drop a post and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
Hey<Vicinity of Obscenity> reforming. 11/11 HC. Lokking to round up some good players to continue fast 1 shot clears.Late night raids to accomodate working people always active ( of the small number we are) /w me if your interested

Numlock#21955
Hey, add me for a chat - Craltec#2549
Hey.. We could chat on discord jaycore#8306

Cheers jay
Hi There Megafantasia

We, at Abstine. are currently looking for more dps to come and join us for some fun raids in Antorus. We like to progress at our level but we do this while having fun and banter (mainly at my expense at being a gnome!) We are a family and friends guild, but how do you make more friends if you don't open your doors? We have been around since MoP but a lot of us have played in various guilds at some points previous to this!

We are currently 6/11 Antorus (before the Christmas break - we start back on 3rd Jan) which we achieved while having a small roster, but we are trying to expand a little to see what that feels like too. We are mainly an heroic guild but will try Mythics as and when our Team allows it.

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 ST

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com. Or even just to see what class you would like to play.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x
Hi there Megafantasia!

Metaphor is a newly found guild created by seasoned high end raiders who over the years have build up time consuming grown up lives but still have the urge to clear mythic content in WoW.

As we are a new raiding guild, we lack the numbers to start mythic progress. So if you are interested in investing in a new project and becomming an apreciated and valued member of our raiding team you will be welcomed with open arms.

What do we offer:
A fun and social environement where quality over quantity is key. Resulting in 2 nights of raiding. Wed & Thu from 20:15 - 23:00.
A focused and progress minded raid where we will always strive for an as fast as possible mythic clear of the current tier.

What we are looking for:
Raiders who can pull there own weight in a raiding team and are willing to improve in any way they can.
Loyalty. We are building a solid and loyal team that wants to play and improve as a team, not pixel horney guild hoppers.

We are not afraid to invite undergeared people that are willing to puth in the effort and time to improve. We do ask though that you can show us that you can perform on your class with some logs.

For any more information feel free to leave a comment below or add me on discord: olimentall#3955 or in wow timo#2301.

Have a good one and see you soon!
Hi there!

Lunar Legacy is recruiting! We're an Alliance guild on the Defias-Brotherhood server that came over from Destiny 2. Some of us are new to WoW, others are longtime veterans.

A social, softcore guild with an enviroment where everybody can have fun, form lasting friendships and eventually provide a place to call 'home' while we progress through the game.
Our Discord server is a place where this becomes true more then anywhere else,
which is why we encourage everyone to come and hang out!

Having fun is what we're all about. Whether it's your class, a specific gamemode or a certain style of gameplay.

Our goal has and will always be to grow. Whether that's in numbers or strength doesn't matter. We look for quality over quantity. An individual with charisma will always be prefered over a group of people who simply 'are'.

If you are interested, want more info or have a chat, respond here or throw us a whisper in-game via my Battletag (Doozum#2806)

I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,
Lance
Hi - if you'd be interested in playing Horde on Ragnaros, our guild are looking for one or two DPS to cement our group for moving into Mythic (currently 9/11HC, following a bit of a 2week break for Christmas).

I've posted about the guild on the ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , but essentially we're a 2day/week raiding guild raiding current Heroic/Mythic content in each tier (7/7M EN. 4/10M NH, 3/9M ToS) in a relatively relaxed atmosphere, where we're trying to enjoy the raid nights as well as kill some bosses, rather than have a lot of aggro when progress gets a bit tougher.

If you'd be interested in knowing more, please feel free to add me on Btag (Hools#2771) or contact one of the other officers in the forum post linked above, or can apply via our WoWProgress link too.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>
add me if you are still looking Galvanize#2363 :)