Alani Mount.

General
Hey folks!

I just wondered if someone could fix the Alani mount for me and I can pay gold for it? How much gold then? Please help me. I rly need that mount for my collection.
I rly *want that mount for my collection

Check out the requirements on Wowhead and get farming for the shards.
Multiple threads about the same thing will be locked. And Udo is correct, as I stated in your other thread...
Look in the pregroup finder, at least it used to be people selling it there.
There's someone on my realm (Ragnaros) who offers it in /2 every couple of weeks for around 100k. I dunno why you wouldn't just get it for yourself though. It's not difficult.
08/01/2018 17:54Posted by Oniyate
There's someone on my realm (Ragnaros) who offers it in /2 every couple of weeks for around 100k. I dunno why you wouldn't just get it for yourself though. It's not difficult.

It's not difficult but it's mind numbingly boring and tideous , i was farming mobs in the area for rep / cloth and spirits of harmony and a shard dropped after 3000 kills .

After playing in mop doing daily quests in that area , lots of mob farming and all that fun stuff i have only 5 shards spread across my 12 chars.
Dont paye more then 30k for it was everyone in the group gets it .Either that or get some treasure finding postions and go for a grind it isnt that bad anymore .
u need to kill plenty of mobs for shard to drop i got 3 of shards in my Backpack :D it is easy to get
08/01/2018 18:09Posted by Kazejin
It's not difficult but it's mind numbingly boring and tideous

As are most MMO grinds. I don't see the problem?
08/01/2018 19:14Posted by Oniyate
There are different degrees in hell, too. Or if I put it like this, a grind could be 1 shard per 100 mobs on average. Or it could be 1 shard per 1,000,000 mobs on average. Both are doable but one would take a lot longer.
09/01/2018 06:53Posted by Ofensor
08/01/2018 19:14Posted by Oniyate
There are different degrees in hell, too. Or if I put it like this, a grind could be 1 shard per 100 mobs on average. Or it could be 1 shard per 1,000,000 mobs on average. Both are doable but one would take a lot longer.

Yeah, still don't see the problem tbh.
just wait till someone is selling it, follow that guy when he found the buyers, and when he uses the crystal, hit the dragon and get the mount, easy and free
Looks like !@#$