952 MW LF Mythic/Heroic progress guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey guys, I recently rerolled to Mistweaver, and I'm looking to join a semi-hardcore Mythic or Heroic guild . I can raid everyday, ideal times would be around 8PM-11PM ST. Willing to xfer (Realm/faction) . Add me on Battlenet : Craltec#2549
Hey Homebrewed

THUNDER on Draenor is looking for more raiders to join our mythic progression.

We raid on:
Wednesday: 21:00-24:00
Friday: 21:00-24:00
Sunday: 21:00-23:30

You can find out more on our recruitment thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615623130

I know our raid times are just outside of your ideal times but if this will work give me a shout, my Battletag is: Kelsair#2810

Good luck in your guild search.
add me :) Galvanize#2363
if you are still looking add me at Ashkani#2133 so we can have a chat.

3/11m we raid Thursdays and sundays 7:30 to 10:30 realm time with optional wednesday HC clears.

stormrage horde
Hello there (:

Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are mainly looking for healers and a few dps for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH, 5/9M ToS and 8/11HC Antorus (bit behind on Antorus due to roster changes and christmas break). Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We're clearing Heroic, and will start progressing through Mythic, and we need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3/Discord aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hey there.
I've added you to BTag (I'm Zingzilla#2945). I think we can help each other out if you fancy switching to Alliance.
<Awakened> is a social raiding guild, raiding 3 nights a week (Thurs, Sun, Mon) from 20:15-23:00 realm time. We're currently 10/11 with sights on getting Argus down next raid (0.7% wipe pffffffffffffff!).
Hey there.

Arcadian is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a newer project but we are very determined and serious about it. We aim to do mythic raiding, with some attempts for server first next expansion, while keeping a relaxed and social environment. We start raiding on the 17th January.

We raid Wed/Sun/Mon 20:00-23:00 server with invites going out at 19.45 server. We will never extend the raid or add extra raid days.

If interested add me to btag and we can have a chat on discord.

Our thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617153940
My btag: Jani#2877