The transfer of classical achievements

Classic Discussion
The transfer of classical achievements in relevant content.To improve online and offer to create the actual game in the section "Inherits" the tab "World of Warcraft: Classic or tab through time" and sync some of the achievements of the classic game with the actual game.
You can also for some achievements in the classic game to toys or other things in the actual game.
For example, in the actual game is not available the original version of the dungeon Scholomance, but it will be in Classic WOW, and to for completing the achievement in the current version of the game. You can also do with event classics "scourge invasion", then relevant content can be transferred honestly earned in the classic version of "tabard of the Silver dawn." Heroes of the past in the "World of Warcraft: Classic" the old version of Naxxramas you can reward a mount in the current game. Technically between games blizzard has already transferred the achievements, so that the implement will not be big difficulties.
All of the above is possible if the classics will be put in the achievement system or pull data for the current version of the game from the statistics of the character classics
So you want old content rewards on your main in Legion?

I appreciate your sentiment but simply put....no thank you. Classic should be classic less the "infinite time to mount bug but I can still chat in guild " etc

Keep the suggestions coming though :)
The "purists" don't want people to come just for achievement or transmog farming, so I already hear their outraged cries about this.

I think the idea is good, as well as the addition of items to the "legion" characters transmog system. We are going to need people for stuff like raids and old school Alterac, I think some rose glasses wearers here don't remember what it takes to run 40 man raids with a big enough amount of guild members to ensure a safe rotation of characters to always have 40 "raid ready" players online.
03/01/2018 18:06Posted by Hunteress
So you want old content rewards on your main in Legion?

I appreciate your sentiment but simply put....no thank you. Classic should be classic less the "infinite time to mount bug but I can still chat in guild " etc

Keep the suggestions coming though :)
Thanks for the comment) Old players enough rewards obtained in the classical version. But new players to keep the feeling of progress will need additional motivation) Therefore, I propose to give encouragements for playing classic wow in the Legion:)
No link between classic and retail at all pls.
03/01/2018 18:11Posted by Maladi
The "purists" don't want people to come just for achievement or transmog farming, so I already hear their outraged cries about this.

I think the idea is good, as well as the addition of items to the "legion" characters transmog system. We are going to need people for stuff like raids and old school Alterac, I think some rose glasses wearers here don't remember what it takes to run 40 man raids with a big enough amount of guild members to ensure a safe rotation of characters to always have 40 "raid ready" players online.

As you said your self, successfull 40 man guilds in raiding enviroment, where each bosses drops 2-4 loots per week for 40 people asks alot more commintment towards the guild.

People have to wait sometimes months to get their turn for some BiS drops.
And keeping gearing "fair" for everyone - Raiders have expectations, that those high demand items goes firstly and without any uncertainty most active players.

Guilds want people to be active in stabile manner. Example 80-90% activity is quite normal rating for todays Vanilla private server guilds. Thats because otherwise guilds start to grow too big and drama is ensured when people are benched out the raids. And they know, slackers get items last.

I don't have rose colored classes and what you call "Purism" is just realities what comes with the game. Eventually I know; Not you, or anyone else wants be in situation where that guy next to you, gets item. Then leave guild just because he/she "needed it for transmog lol - cya in retail!"

It's counterproductive to reward abuse, no matter how you look at it.
03/01/2018 19:50Posted by Baring

As you said your self, successfull 40 man guilds in raiding enviroment, where each bosses drops 2-4 loots per week for 40 people asks alot more commintment towards the guild.

People have to wait sometimes months to get their turn for some BiS drops.
And keeping gearing "fair" for everyone - Raiders have expectations, that those high demand items goes firstly and without any uncertainty most active players.
That's what a good DKP system is for.
It's silly. No.

As opposed to the bling farmers that would sell their soul for another 10 crappy Achiev points... and throw in their kids to get maybe 1 point more.

We are going to need people for stuff like raids and old school Alterac,

And you would want to catch bling farmers with bling... clever! I mean, how many legit enthousiasts are there gonna be that have been chomping at the bit for 10 years, hoping for that moment... right?

I think some rose glasses wearers here don't remember

Would that be the same rose tinted glasses that were worn by the saps that wanted Vanilla back for 10 years?

I think its a great idea to finally get Classic after 10 years only to have it completely undone again. Calling 'rose tinted glasses' at the ones trying to avoid 'The Sacking of Vanilla 2.0' is really priceless.

I don't have rose colored classes and what you call "Purism" is just realities what comes with the game. Eventually I know; Not you, or anyone else wants be in situation where that guy next to you, gets item. Then leave guild just because he/she "needed it for transmog lol - cya in retail!"

[/quote]

You know that almost 90% of Classic Raid content, including achievements and transmog, are still available in retail, right? right? I dont think there is people so stupid to level a character up to 60 in a Classic server and join a guild to get gear from Molten Core or BWL and then quit when he can complet that same raid in just five minutes in retail.

The only real raid items that are not available on retail is Naxxramax (ignoring BMAH) but that raid is the last raid from Classic, is irrelevant. If someone level a character up to 60 and join a guild up until kill all bosses from Naxxramax and get all the T3 gear...he is a player who has completed Classic.

Most of the transmog gear from Classic that was removed with Cataclysm was easy low level quest rewards and green drops from some specific mob in outside zones, most of that items can be obtained by just playing solo. No one need to join a guild to farm a green weapon that only drop from one kind wheelps in Azshara. Ironically no one need to play Classic to get the hardest transmog gear from raids because that can be easily solo in retail.
03/01/2018 23:49Posted by Jadzía

You know that almost 90% of Classic Raid content, including achievements and transmog, are still available in retail, right? right? I dont think there is people so stupid to level a character up to 60 in a Classic server and join a guild to get gear from Molten Core or BWL and then quit when he can complet that same raid in just five minutes in retail.

The only real raid items that are not available on retail is Naxxramax (ignoring BMAH) but that raid is the last raid from Classic, is irrelevant. If someone level a character up to 60 and join a guild up until kill all bosses from Naxxramax and get all the T3 gear...he is a player who has completed Classic.

Most of the transmog gear from Classic that was removed with Cataclysm was easy low level quest rewards and green drops from some specific mob in outside zones, most of that items can be obtained by just playing solo. No one need to join a guild to farm a green weapon that only drop from one kind wheelps in Azshara. Ironically no one need to play Classic to get the hardest transmog gear from raids because that can be easily solo in retail.
Someone using cold headed logic instead of irrational emotions, I nice change here.

The ones wanting the transmogs that don't exist in retail will have to stay till the end of the raiding cycle anyway.

So the supposed problem doesn't exist.
03/01/2018 23:49Posted by Jadzía

Most of the transmog gear from Classic that was removed with Cataclysm was easy low level quest rewards and green drops from some specific mob in outside zones, most of that items can be obtained by just playing solo. No one need to join a guild to farm a green weapon that only drop from one kind wheelps in Azshara. Ironically no one need to play Classic to get the hardest transmog gear from raids because that can be easily solo in retail.[/quote]
I wrote nothing about transmogrification. I just proposed to enter in the game the real achievements associated with world of Warcraft: classic . Hardly anyone for the achievements and mount in the current game will be a classic Naxxramas, but to achieve in the current WOW would be nice.
03/01/2018 19:45Posted by Faceroll
No link between classic and retail at all pls.

i can only "add" following: No link between classic and retail at all pls
here's honest question though :

why not ask in retail forums why can't they make old things avaivable for you to achive and transmogs to get.

why you insist to take a piss on classic.
04/01/2018 12:42Posted by Cai

why not ask in retail forums why can't they make old things avaivable for you to achive and transmogs to get.

[/quote]

Well, i also has said many times that now that almost all the content from Classic Azeroth that is not available on retail will be restored and adapted to work with modern infraestructure servers it does seems plausible to add in retail servers Pre-Cataclysm Azeroth with original quest, dungeons and raids, at least in the same state as in the last days of WOTLK.

That allow those who want to play original Classic gameplay to play in classic servers and those who just want transmog or complete old quest to view the lore and the content go to Pre-Cataclysm Azeroth in retail.

If we considered the preservation of content this option allow to preserve lost content that is not available on retail and wont be available on Classic, for example quest chains from TBC and WOTLK that were removed with Cataclysm.
Cai have a point

We have crusaded over 10 years for authentic Vanilla. Now we are getting it.

If the Retail version of WoW is the thing, you really want to play. And the game seems to lack something you would like to do inside the game/ show inside the game...

Why not demand developers to add the missing content there?

We have done our job to get what we want. Isn't the time for you do the same?
04/01/2018 22:23Posted by Baring
Cai have a point

We have crusaded over 10 years for authentic Vanilla. Now we are getting it.

If the Retail version of WoW is the thing, you really want to play. And the game seems to lack something you would like to do inside the game/ show inside the game...

Why not demand developers to add the missing content there?

We have done our job to get what we want. Isn't the time for you do the same?

Because the classic player cried for years : don't take away our rewards we got in classic when the game was ,, hard '' ( while in reality they got corrupted ashbringer in tbc).
If you even try to ask for Naxx items , if only the crafting material then the classic player will flame you to the ground. So the only way to stop them from crying would be that the player obtain the items on the classic server under the same conditions.

And all people here who are crying to separate it totally. Pls tell me what would it change if item tmogg and archievments get transferred to retail but nothing goes to classic.

I always heard about the community and how nice it was but when I started in tbc the community was toxic and all who i see here are pathetic people who cry instead of doing real arguments.
Bad idea.

I saw only 3 people hanging arround priest class hall with complete t3 and benediction/atiesh. 3 out of battlegroup? Okay, they are the priests! Or whatever people have various items from past.

Its the same like you ask blizz for giving you some fos, or chance to do it second time.

Can i ask you op something? Dont get me wrong, but even if you did not completed "A challenging look" do you think you can complete something alot more challenging in classic wow? Not because you are noob, but because it mostly requires team/whole raid 40 effort.

Why i dont have tmogs mounts or weapon skins from Overwatch? For example.
05/01/2018 11:51Posted by Yza
Bad idea.

I saw only 3 people hanging arround priest class hall with complete t3 and benediction/atiesh. 3 out of battlegroup? Okay, they are the priests! Or whatever people have various items from past.

Its the same like you ask blizz for giving you some fos, or chance to do it second time.

Can i ask you op something? Dont get me wrong, but even if you did not completed "A challenging look" do you think you can complete something alot more challenging in classic wow? Not because you are noob, but because it mostly requires team/whole raid 40 effort.

Why i dont have tmogs mounts or weapon skins from Overwatch? For example.

T3 is easy to get tho. I have many part of the warrior set on my dk and some Druid t3 parts on my rogue. Anathema is a different story. The only different would be that people would play for the t3 to get it and have a fun ride, instead of buying it for gold piece by piece. And I don't see an problem like if you want to get the might of menethil you would need to play through all of classic and in the end it doesn't matter why you did it but that you reached your goal with your guild. And after playing for such along time with them who would just say ,, thanks I got what I want cya ''