Help with boomkin stats!!

Druid
Hey!

I have played boomkin for around 1-2 months now and I dont quite understand the stat priority when using simulatorcraft. Atm I have 34%haste, 57% mastery, 28% crit and 5% versatility. My pawn still says that the priority should be haste-versatility-mastery-crit. Is there any haste cap? Im not hardcore raiding, doing raids/mythic+ each reset and so on.

I looked at some of the top boomkin druids in Methods etc, and they are going full mastery as it seems (after getting around 24-26% haste). Should i still go after my pawn suggestion or?

Happy holidays :)
Stat priority for boomkin is mastery and haste > crit and vers, idk where you got your pawn but is telling you !@#$. Did you even get proper stat weights put into your pawn or you using some random default one.
21/12/2017 22:14Posted by Avianna
Stat priority for boomkin is mastery and haste > crit and vers, idk where you got your pawn but is telling you !@#$. Did you even get proper stat weights put into your pawn or you using some random default one.

Yes, i simed my char and put in in pawn. Didn't use any random pawn string. This is my characters pawn string according to simulatorcraft.

( Pawn: v1: "Delicha-Balance": Class=Druid, Spec=Balance, Intellect=17.99, SpellPower=17.29, CritRating=20.38, HasteRating=24.57, MasteryRating=22.75, Versatility=22.89 )
21/12/2017 23:10Posted by Delicha

Yes, i simed my char and put in in pawn. Didn't use any random pawn string. This is my characters pawn string according to simulatorcraft.

( Pawn: v1: "Delicha-Balance": Class=Druid, Spec=Balance, Intellect=17.99, SpellPower=17.29, CritRating=20.38, HasteRating=24.57, MasteryRating=22.75, Versatility=22.89 )

Probably for pure single target, mastery and haste gains alot more value on aoe

This is correct. Try to have as little vers as possible as it really does little for balance.
I used to play it but stopped because I got annoyed so much of the gear I got as upgrades I couldn't use because balance is VERY stat dependant.

The difference between somebody with high haste ~30% and high mastery ~90% and somebody with less of those and more vers is HUGE.
Use raidbots and see what stats are coorect copie past in pawn and repeat after + 5 il