928 Retre Paladin LF Chilled raiding/PVE guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello!

I'm a returning player as of 7.3 and have reached the point where i would like to start doing some 'real' raiding as LFR is just awful. Gearscore isn't as high as i'd want it to be but will slowly increase.

I'm looking for a friendly raiding/general PVE guild with multiple weekly runs, normal and eventually heroic once i progress. I'm looking for players similar to me who enjoy the progression and take it seriously, but aren't militant and make 'some' allowance for error.

PM me in game or post here if you think i'd be able to join you. Thanks :)

DannyLee#2218 (BloodhoofEU)
Hi there,

Casualty is looking for DPS to expand our roster for Antorus. We have 10/11 NM and will progress to HC once we are done.

Due to the casual nature of the guild, we progress slower than the typical HC guild but are drama free. Our raid times are:

Mo 08:15 - 22:15
Thu 08:15 - 22:15

If you are comfortable with raiding around 4 h/week, you are welcome to tell us more about you at http://casualty-guild.com/
Hi there.
Maybe you want to tr yus?

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/khadgar/Simple+Pleasures
Hey Paledin :)

I've added you on battlenet so we can have a chat, you might like it in our guild, really quite casual and fun raids with a great atmosphere and well up for helping people with their gear etc!

We raid 3 times a week: Weds, Sun, Mon 20:30-23:00 ST, currently at 10/11 with some ridiculously close tries on Argus! Will be getting to HC very soon.

From Dethe :)
Hi there!

Lunar Legacy is recruiting! We're an Alliance guild on the Defias-Brotherhood server that came over from Destiny 2. Some of us are new to WoW, others are longtime veterans.

A social, softcore guild with an enviroment where everybody can have fun, form lasting friendships and eventually provide a place to call 'home' while we progress through the game.
Our Discord server is a place where this becomes true more then anywhere else,
which is why we encourage everyone to come and hang out!

Having fun is what we're all about. Whether it's your class, a specific gamemode or a certain style of gameplay.

Our goal has and will always be to grow. Whether that's in numbers or strength doesn't matter. We look for quality over quantity. An individual with charisma will always be prefered over a group of people who simply 'are'.

If you are interested, want more info or have a chat, respond here or throw us a whisper in-game via my Battletag (Doozum#2806)

I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,
Lance