(A) Returning healer looking for a raidguild

Looking for Players – PvE
About me:
32 years, Dutch and played WoW from TBC up till WoD. Returning after a brake due to school and work commitments. Recently returned and dinged 110 a few days ago. I have been gearing my MW Monk with mythic+ dungeons and LFR up to 914 ilvl. Trying to get into Antorus pugs, but without achieves / curves that is nearly impossible.

What am I looking for:
I'm looking for a raid guild in need of a healer, that is (nearly) clearing HC raiding and aiming for some mythic content at the upcoming end of this expansion. Due to the fact my ilvl is only 914 atm, it would be great if the guild is willing to help me gear with mythic dungeons. It would be awesome if the guild is a group of social and friendly players, since I do like to have a laugh aswell.

What will you get:
I'm a social and friendly guy, always willing to help other guildies. When raiding I'm focused on improving and pushing the content. Also able to help others improve or help the raidleader / officers when needed. I can raid Monday - Thursday evenings and on Sunday.

I'm willing to server transfer if needed, but I will stay Alliance.

Hope to join a nice raidguild soon and start pushing pve content like i used to do :)

My battletag: Wisnix#2282
added you :)
Hey pal.
I've added you on BTag (I'm Zingzilla#2945) for a chat if you're still looking for a guild.
I feel <Awakened> could offer you a good home. Check out awakevek.enjin.com for more info!
Hey there mate,

You seem like a great fit for us and we would be willing to help you gear up so you can build up connections :D

Below is a little, or should I say a lot about us aha!

Raid Nights

Wed/Thurs/Mon - 20.30 - 23.00 Realm Time

Who Are We?

We are a raid guild made up of veteran mythic raiders who rerolled to Silvermoon Alliance to get a fresh start in the game, and later formed the guild.

At Maverick we aim to build a tight knit raid team to create a fun raiding environment while still pushing mythic progression. While enjoying ourselves, as this is still in fact a game.

We also want to do this while being able to push as far as we can into mythic, and ideally get it fully cleared. So, to do this people will have to bring their A game during raids.

Who are we looking for?

The Classes Below Are Our Targets
- Resto Shaman
- Disc Priest
- Fire/Frost Mage
- Enhancement Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Assassination/Sub Rogue

Any Exceptional Player will be considered

We are currently recruiting strong players who know the tactics of Antorus and are ready to raid through the Burning Throne.

We also look at exceptional players of every role, however we are mainly looking for strong DPS at the moment.

Raider Requirements

-You will need a working headset and the ability to use Discord
-Know your class well before the raid (We don't want you trying new things in progression runs unless you know they will help us as a whole)
-Tactics > DPS
-Know that as a progression guild, there's a lot of wipes and sometimes on mythic bosses you may have to sit out for us to have the best possible team to kill the boss.
-The Addons: -DBM/Big Wigs -RC Loot Council -Angry Assingments

The best way to get in touch with any of the officers is to do a /who maverick on Silvermoon and ask to speak to an officer, or add an offficer below on BattleTag.

- Konotsu#2763 (GM - Jack)
- CherubBeast#2628 (Co-GM - Nat)
- Mawweee#2382
- Aquatic#2720
Hello there (:

Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are mainly looking for healers and a few dps for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH, 5/9M ToS and 9/11HC Antorus (bit behind on Antorus due to roster changes and christmas break). Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We're clearing Heroic, and will start progressing through Mythic, and we need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3/Discord aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hey there. we do raid Wednesdays which you haven't listed as able, but incase you can squeeze it in your schedule please consider us.

Arcadian is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a newer project but we are very determined and serious about it. We aim to do mythic raiding, with some attempts for server first next expansion, while keeping a relaxed and social environment. We start raiding on the 17th January.
We raid Wed/Sun/Mon 20:00-23:00 server with invites going out at 19.45 server. We will never extend the raid or add extra raid days.

If interested add me to btag and we can have a chat on discord.

Our thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617153940
My btag: Jani#2877