[Suggestion] Please make Aman'thuls vision purchaseable.

General
09/01/2018 03:56Posted by Archimitros
Getting it just because you're a lucktard is no effort, and that's what I'm criticising. I'm not even fixed on HOW they should implement the system, but there should be a guaranteed way to obtain the legendary.

Is this not the way it has worked since 2005? Bindings of the Windseeker was totally RNG only increasing the chance the more you raided. I am sure I read somewhere that Noktyn had only taken part in 3 MC runs before he got the talisman of the binding shard back in 2005. To even start building the legendary you had to rely heavily on RNG.
It'd be something to work towards, that said I'll probably have my current trinket at ilvl 1000 by the time I'd have worked towards that.
08/01/2018 22:51Posted by Postura
how about no, it should be rare its should be mabye 1% like legendaries supposed to be.

Ye, from every mythic raider to you. F off. we're tired of being !@#$ed in the %^- for no good reason. A Ilvl 1000 ARCANO crystal. We're farming 910 versions and using 860s because its bis. Just to see timmy the normal raider with 1000 bis stat stick. Its not fun an engaging, and only serves to piss us off.

we have 2 people with the 1000 lego trinket. Our tank and a rogue. Not ''bis'' but still ofc better than anything else due to the stupid Ilvl. Meanwhile classes that scales off 2nd stats like hunters. are using a year old arcano.
09/01/2018 09:41Posted by Draelove
how about no, it should be rare its should be mabye 1% like legendaries supposed to be.

Ye, from every mythic raider to you. F off. we're tired of being !@#$ed in the %^- for no good reason. A Ilvl 1000 ARCANO crystal. We're farming 910 versions and using 860s because its bis. Just to see timmy the normal raider with 1000 bis stat stick. Its not fun an engaging, and only serves to piss us off.

we have 2 people with the 1000 lego trinket. Our tank and a rogue. Not ''bis'' but still ofc better than anything else due to the stupid Ilvl. Meanwhile classes that scales off 2nd stats like hunters. are using a year old arcano.

We need more items that stays good for a whole expansion instead of just one patch.
09/01/2018 09:41Posted by Draelove

Is timmy the normal raider gonna take your mythic raid spot cuz of that trinket?
09/01/2018 07:38Posted by Scrooloose
09/01/2018 03:56Posted by Archimitros
Getting it just because you're a lucktard is no effort, and that's what I'm criticising. I'm not even fixed on HOW they should implement the system, but there should be a guaranteed way to obtain the legendary.

Is this not the way it has worked since 2005? Bindings of the Windseeker was totally RNG only increasing the chance the more you raided. I am sure I read somewhere that Noktyn had only taken part in 3 MC runs before he got the talisman of the binding shard back in 2005. To even start building the legendary you had to rely heavily on RNG.

What about WotLK? Cata? MoP? There you could obtain the legendaries via a questline.
09/01/2018 02:46Posted by Zodiola
He also cleared the raids since NH more than you did.

yeah because i was doing mythic and he was doing normal oh yeah really comparable.
also check lock discord /icy veins the epic trinket is 4th BIS and mastery is a needed stat depending on what tier mix you are wearing so please go check thanks.
09/01/2018 00:07Posted by Archimitros
No. Why are people SUDDENLY bringing up that stupid arguement just to counterpoint any criticism?

NOW you all want legendaries to be ultra rare and an RNG fest. Hypocrites.

Whats the point of frustrating your playerbase even further with this instead of redeeming yourself with one final over the top item to conclude the expansion?

Sorry but I can't justify these arguements. Just no.

No. Why the hell you are entitled to get it? You have guaranteed leggo ring, go play with that. Stop crying like baby and accept the reality. Your e-pen will be smaller cause you won't have the best performance on warcraftlogs? That's your problem and your head.
So epic afk on a normal Guild run And get it, yes, better than tbc or wotlk
09/01/2018 00:07Posted by Archimitros
NOW you all want legendaries to be ultra rare and an RNG fest. Hypocrites.

A lot of us have wanted legendaries to be rare for a time, or have long questlines like in WoD or MoP.

I'm happy that the trinket is the rare, so it feel legendary
The hilarious moment when Normal/Heroic Casuals are crying about the most OP Trinket in the game - Why should u get a trinket kinda easy while the content can be cleared without aswell? Jesus..

And why the !@#$ u complain about Norg? - U can still use it cause it outperforms every other trinket if u have atleast 9 of them in ur raid. And ontop of that u can use Catalyst, Arcano or Darkmoon.

Just stop the mimimi and play the game.

E; and ontop of this - noone is actually playing Destro at the moment. Oh wait.. Casuals do.
If I get it or not, couldn't care less, as the expansion is at end anyway.
09/01/2018 13:23Posted by Rpx

E; and ontop of this - noone is actually playing Destro at the moment. Oh wait.. Casuals do.

God forbid you play a spec because you like it. But whatever I'll give up on the thread. Its no use discussing ANYTHING with this community as everyone seems to be hypocritical as !@#$ and most people seem to only get off of presenting themselves over others by making them look bad etc. %^-* off.
09/01/2018 13:47Posted by Archimitros
09/01/2018 13:23Posted by Rpx

God forbid you play a spec because you like it. But whatever I'll give up on the thread. Its no use discussing ANYTHING with this community as everyone seems to be hypocritical as !@#$ and most people seem to only get off of presenting themselves over others by making them look bad etc. %^-* off.

1)Why do you need it ?
2)Stop generalizing and blaming the whole community for not sharing your view.
3)There is no hypocrites in the thread its meant to be rare it should not be buyable .
It's not meant as a trinket everyone should have, more as a trinket some people in your guild will finally have. It's more like a cata/wotlk legendary, not like mop, where only a few people have it. I do think it's bad that it's locked after RNG, so maybe you could do something that a guild can work for it. Like turning in 20k essences as a guild or something.
09/01/2018 12:28Posted by Saridiøn
So epic afk on a normal Guild run And get it, yes, better than tbc or wotlk
Good point. +1
Play2Win
If would buyable of only should be after you kill M argus. Kill endboss in M to get legendary seems fine to me.
09/01/2018 14:10Posted by Xeranitas
09/01/2018 13:47Posted by Archimitros

1)Why do you need it ?
2)Stop generalizing and blaming the whole community for not sharing your view.
3)There is no hypocrites in the thread its meant to be rare it should not be buyable .

1) I just want it to be obtainable, not necessarily that I need it.
2) and 3) I generalize because its always the same !@#$. People only read the title and insta slam their response to it in the thread, without reading the %^-*ing OP or subsequent comment responses on the first page, LET ALONE COMPREHEND WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY. And my responses are following that, especially to those idiots that think I just want the trinket to be either "free" or "that everyone should have it for free" which is simply not true. You were to EASILY understand WHAT EXACTLY my concern is and how I phrased my suggestion in order to make that thing EVERYTHING ELSE BUT free and for everyone. I even voiced that my suggestion doesn't need to be the exact way in how it should be obtainable. But it gets ignored.

And last to the point as to why I'm labeling the community as hypocrites: It's because of the huge outrage people had when Ion released his statement in the dev interview about the trinket because everyone SUSPECTED them to make it an RNG bull!@#$ system, but Ion dodged that by saying we as a community shouldn't datamine and know everything and should be let surprised in finding out ourselves how it drops.

Weeks pass, and its known that its RNG bull%^-*, people all over the place voice their disagreement with that bull!@#$, people are fed up with that for the whole expac.

Now here in the forum? Tons of argue-birds that want attention and validation come crying trying to denounce me here and saying I shouldn't be an entitled crybaby that just wants everything for free, are you a %^-*ing WoD kid? (Not exact words, its how I percieve it)

I mean wtf.... its either or. But whatever. As Reynad once said: Some people just like being argumentative and stupid. Some people are just more comfortable being stupid.

And yes I can generalize upon this by saying "WoW Community" because I see the same exact thing on all the different sites. Reddit, Facebook discussion or MMO-Champ/ WoWHead. So yeah. It's annoying.

Can't wait for the few birds crawling out their treeholes labeling me a know-it-all or whatever now. I'll wait. Because that's also not what I'm trying to convey nor what I see myself at. I know I have flaws too and that my opinions can certainly be wrong aswell. I have no problem with that. But please just bring up some arguements as to why I'm wrong that are acceptable.

10/01/2018 11:04Posted by Cysia
If would buyable of only should be after you kill M argus. Kill endboss in M to get legendary seems fine to me.

Yup, that's also an acceptable way. And that's what I'm arguing here. Despite many not able to comprehend that this is what I'm trying to say. I just loathe that RNG bull!@#$. It's unfair and stupid on so many ways.