Experienced raider looking for new guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi and thanks for reading this:

My name is Peder. I am from Denmark, 19 years old. I play a elemental shaman and I am currently in search of a guild raiding mythic content:

What i am looking for: A good, stable and well-Communicating guild which offers me a spot in its progression through-out raids and loads of happy moments to share together with the people I am raiding with. I have no preferred raiding days, however i prefer raiding between 20-24 (server time, not necessarily 4 hour raid nights)

What I can offer to your guild: A social and fun guy who looks to kill bosses in World of Warcraft, aswell as a good player/raider and of course dedicated to offer my very best for the raiding team. I will never be late for raids, nor will i ever be ignorant about people putting time and effort on giving me a chance.

A bit about the past me: I have been playing WoW since early TBC. However, my first raiding expereinces began in late WOTLK. Ever since I started playing the game, I have been maining a druid. I've always played feral (both tankin' and dps) and I do consider myself a good player. Recently I have changed my main into an elemental shaman, and I do not regret my choice one bit.
Through-out Legion content so far, I've managed to clear 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 5/9M ToS. I have managed to pug 11/11 HC Antorus (week 1 curve baby), but sadly, my old guild vèndetta, has recently disbanded, so I am in search for a new guild.
Also it should probaly be noted that I managed to clear 11/11M HFC in WoD.

This is only a short summary of me and hopefully it will be able to catch your interest :)

For further infomation about me, you can add me any time on:

Btag: Pimmer#2339
Discord: Pimmer#1684
My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/alonsus/pimmair
Keep in mind these logs are solely done from pugging, and everything have not been recorded :-)
My druids armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/alonsus/pimmer

Thank you and hopefully we will talk! :D
Hi there, firstly let me say nice post.

To save you reading through a wall of text, I will be brief and keep to basics

We have a spot for an elemental shaman, currently none on our roster
We are 4/11 M
Been around for 10 years

My Btag is Noffsmir#2552, will add your Btag and hope to chat soon

If you wish a bit more in depth here is our short recruitment post

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617573900
Hey there.

Arcadian is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a newer project but we are very determined and serious about it. We aim to do mythic raiding, with some attempts for server first next expansion, while keeping a relaxed and social environment. We start raiding on the 17th January.
We raid Wed/Sun/Mon 20:00-23:00 server with invites going out at 19.45 server. We will never extend the raid or add extra raid days.

If interested add me to btag and we can have a chat on discord.

Our thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617153940
My btag: Jani#2877
hello peder :)

we are 3/11 m ( almost 4/11) with a 2 days of raiding.
our raids start abit earlier than ur pref. times at 7:30 and end 10 30 realm time on thursdays and sundays.

we are on horde stormrage. ill add ur Btag as well so we can chat in game
Hey Pimmair
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII has 12 years of experience with raiding.

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 3/11 mythic and have progressed a lot lately.
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
6/11M Antorus
(7/11 soon Close Kingaroth wipes.)

Could do with an Ele Shaman

Check out our website and apply if you like the looks of it.

www.unbroken-europe.com
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus, 11/11 NM
Antorus, 11/11 HC

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hey there, I added you on Btag

It looks like you would be a great addition to our mythic roster in Anomaly-Silvermoon, we are in need of ranged DPS, and you seem to excel in that area.

We are currently 1/11M and hope top add to that this week with a hounds kill. We also raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 20.30-23.30 Server Time.

We also offer a wide variety of social activities such as mythic + runs and in the future mythic + races, as well as playing other games such as Fortnite and swtor.

If you want a chat I have added you (im Konotsu#2763).

Hope to see you soon :)

Our WiP website:
anomalywow.com
Hi there,

We are currently looking for a few specs to join our raid team, we are 5/11M and currently have a spot in our roster for a shaman DPS.

Our guilds full recruitment post can be found below.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617573900

Fee free to add me to BNet for a chat my tag is Noffsmir#2552