New player, looking for a social guild/group

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi guys,

I'm a new player and I'm looking for a social guild or group. I dislike to play all alone and I want to find someone to talk about stuff (not always related to the game) on Discord/ts while I play.

I'm from Italy and I study law at the university. I'm interested in privacy, sports, esports (Hearthstone in particular), law, economics and politics.

At the moment I'm not interested in raiding everyday, it may be an option but I'm not looking for a guild where you must be on for raiding everyday. I want to play without pressure for now and enjoy the whole game (lore, sightseeing, and so on) without farming too much.

Write me here on in game if you want to contact me.

See you.

Realm: Magtheridon
Pg name: Kregor
Bnet tag: Gaemac#2458
Hi there!

Casualty (Darkmoon Faire) is looking for casual raiders to join us for Antorus. We are a bunch of easy going adults and know how to stand in the fire ! We are currently at 10/11 Normal.

We have the patience to walk people through encounters and we are a drama free guild.

Our raid times are:
Monday 20:15 - 22:15 server time.
Thursday 20:15 - 22:15 server time.

If you are interested and a server transfer is no issue, leave an application at
http://casualty-guild.com/
Hi there!

Lunar Legacy is recruiting! We're an Alliance guild on the Defias-Brotherhood server that came over from Destiny 2. Some of us are new to WoW, others are longtime veterans.

A social, softcore guild with an enviroment where everybody can have fun, form lasting friendships and eventually provide a place to call 'home' while we progress through the game.
Our Discord server is a place where this becomes true more then anywhere else,
which is why we encourage everyone to come and hang out!

Having fun is what we're all about. Whether it's your class, a specific gamemode or a certain style of gameplay.

Our goal has and will always be to grow. Whether that's in numbers or strength doesn't matter. We look for quality over quantity. An individual with charisma will always be prefered over a group of people who simply 'are'.

If you are interested, want more info or have a chat, respond here or throw us a whisper in-game via my Battletag (Doozum#2806)

I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,
Lance