Priest - Disc/Holy - Looking for a guild.

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
Hello!

I'm an experienced player, started around TBC. I have always played DPS, just until when Nighthold was released i felt like abandoning dps to try healing for once.

Now i find myself with a reasonable amount of sucess with it, both as Disc and Holy; and i'm seeking new challenge.

Through this forum, i hope i can find a new guild that can find a use for a priest, but also a kind and helpful individual that's up for pretty much anything within the game.

To be honest, the guild i'm with is not doing it for me at the moment; which saddens me a bit as some of them are irl friends. It's a tough decision on my side, but i feel switching to a different guild with goals and more ambition would be the better choice. Struggling to do M+ with them every week, and raiding isn't going so well at the moment with the current guild.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask me through this thread or in game.
Hey Alliriel if you are looking for a place to call home with awesome people. Then you are welcome to check us out and chat with us:).

[EU] Wildhammer/Thunderhorn – Alliance

<<Dracones Custodia>> Is a 1-year old Guild of like-minded players looking to progress through the content in the game. We are an adult 18+ fun casual Pve and raiding guild. We like to set the focus on the people in the guild. The guild is created for people who want to be social, get the help they need in game and cannot commit every night to every raid. Check out our guild site for more info:
http://www.draconescustodia.shivtr.com

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
I have 11/11M Antorus experience and have cleared all content at the highest difficulty at time of progression, I have just re-joined Thunderhorn after a few years away on another realm, with some other friends we have created a guild called Resurgimus where we plan to rebuild for new expansion BfA, before release we plan to run lots of old raids/dungeons, including Mythic Nighthold to try to gather the mounts for people who don't have before it is dropped to 1% aswell as get the new people used to raid mechanics by running through a 11/11 Heroic Antorus run, feel free to /w me in-game.