How the hell is T21 so awful compared to T20?

Demon Hunter
I'm performing better on my current gear than by going T21, I use 935 legs and gloves and the shoulders and cloak are 930 and the rest can't be switched out (Vari trinket, ring and crit/mast belt) because I don't have those pices yet. Should I wait till HC pieces? it was very weird other times i was swimming in fury orbs and other times they rarely spawned. Talking ST here.

Edit: So head 915 > 1k, Shoulders 1k > 930, cloak 905 > 930, hands 920 > 935 and legs 900 > 935.
Try to sim with the lego helmet over the shoulders, and use right talents, as it should sim as an upgrade for every DH there is.
Because it's honestly awful.

You need to actually outgear the ilvl severely compared to the T20.

ST wise anyway.
For Demonic build, which is better, 4p T20 or 2p T21?
04/01/2018 08:54Posted by Karvoú
For Demonic build, which is better, 4p T20 or 2p T21?
Neither, you're best off going chaos blades build with T20 until you get 4p T21.
04/01/2018 00:38Posted by Tahamine
Because it's honestly awful.

You need to actually outgear the ilvl severely compared to the T20.

ST wise anyway.
Yeah on the thrash before and after 1st boss (skip to Argus group, those 5+ groups) I easily outclassed my AoE dps.
t21 is awful because da procs are inconsistent. One pull to the next you can do 400k less cause you were unluckywith procs.

4pc giving haste+meta doesn't help cause it gives you less time to decide your next button, resulting in chaos striking without fury, overcapping on fury, standing in bad because you're concentrating on not losing dps with the stuff above ect.

While I loved playing demonic in Nighthold with t19, where I had none of these secondary issues and actually managed to match the cookie cutter spec's dps.
So much stupidity here. Tahamine pls stop this.

There various posts explainin how to use T21 and Demonic properly. Not even having the head piece and still doin more dmg in this. I dont want to hear any "you have to outgear stuff to make t21 work"

Everybody whos not wearingn mythic t20 titanforges i going way better with good gameplay and t21.

I know this post i going to be flamed again. And of course here will be more serious posts about t21 is crap and scheibenkleister. But if anyone of you q.q n pieces of Chaosblades-Mommys Milk Cowgirls will spend more than 15 minutes while playing the demonic specc how it should be, you gonna be jealous how Poop turns into gold.

So sick of whining community here.
05/01/2018 03:46Posted by Parzevile
But if anyone of you q.q n pieces of Chaosblades-Mommys Milk Cowgirls will spend more than 15 minutes while playing the demonic specc how it should be, you gonna be jealous how Poop turns into gold.
You can check my logs yourself, I've been using it.

It's trash in ST compared to T20 and heavily RNG based.

It's worse than waiting around for demon blades to proc.

Is there a reason that you still use T20 on your ST kills?

The T21 bonus is awful and that's a fact.

As you're only mostly doing normal, T20 mythic is going to outdps your normal T21.

I've simmed this.

The only times to use T21 would be on the add/cleave fights.

You can even see top DHs are still using T20 in the logs for the ST fights.

Don't deceive yourself into thinking the tier bonus is good, it's awful.

You simply like the demonic build. Liking does not make a tier bonus good.

. Not even having the head piece and still doin more dmg in this. I dont want to hear any "you have to outgear stuff to make t21 work"
For this, your T20 is likely 900 ilvl, I'm presuming whilst your T21 is going to be 930+ (of course you're going to outdps, you have more agility/stats lol)

Everybody whos not wearingn mythic t20 titanforges i going way better with good gameplay and t21.
I lol'd at good gameplay xD.

T20 930 ilvl will outperform base 945 ilvl T21 in ST.
I luv tier 21 and it has a pretty good performance. demonic build is the best build. its good for single target, aoe, mythic plus and heals a ton.
So sick of whining community here.

I feel ya :P

You simply like the demonic build. Liking does not make a tier bonus good.

I like both. The Setboni Haste helps the Demonic Build with "Meta uptime" on singletarget.
More hits with Meta active, means less downtime - the random gets more accurate each time you roll the dice.

25% chance on 20 Chaosstrikes isnt same as 25% on 200 Chaosstrikes. How to say that right?
On 20 Chaosstrike the random factor can be lucky or unlucky, inaccurate chance maybe 20-30% - but on 200 Strikes it gets more accurate, around 24-26% chance. Make it a 1000 Strikes and its pretty accurate, may 24,999 - 25,111%.
05/01/2018 14:08Posted by Tactikz
like both. The Setboni Haste helps the Demonic Build with "Meta uptime" on singletarget.
More hits with Meta active, means less downtime - the random gets more accurate each time you roll the dice.

25% chance on 20 Chaosstrikes isnt same as 25% on 200 Chaosstrikes. How to say that right?
On 20 Chaosstrike the random factor can be lucky or unlucky, inaccurate chance maybe 20-30% - but on 200 Strikes it gets more accurate, around 24-26% chance. Make it a 1000 Strikes and its pretty accurate, may 24,999 - 25,111%.
>>>>>> RNG RNG RNG in order to reduce eyebeam CD.

It's boring relying on layers of RNG for the demonic build.

If I wanted layers of RNG, I'd have rolled outlaw rogue.

If you don't have souls lying around -you're just going to be spamming demon's bite for fury.

I would've rerolled once this boring build came out, but the legendary system screws you over.
05/01/2018 17:05Posted by Tahamine

Why not a Arms Warrior? They got same as DB basline, generating Rage with Autoattacks. With a big twohanded weapon, easy 2seconds between attacks.

If you complain so much about Demonhunter, its maybe not a class for you. Damn legendarys, but game isnt balanced for BiS. Its balanced to get easy with BiS.
05/01/2018 18:54Posted by Tactikz
05/01/2018 17:05Posted by Tahamine

Why not a Arms Warrior? They got same as DB basline, generating Rage with Autoattacks. With a big twohanded weapon, easy 2seconds between attacks.

If you complain so much about Demonhunter, its maybe not a class for you. Damn legendarys, but game isnt balanced for BiS. Its balanced to get easy with BiS.
I complain about being forced into a build, not DHs.

As I said - Legendaries screw you over for new classes.
Both builds sim good with full mythic gear.
Demonic 1,75m , Chaosblades 1,7m - both enough to clear Mythic Raid.
Wouldnt call it forced.

Also last 4 Raidtiers did same and nobody cared.
It's not bad at all. probably you just don't play the spec properly or the fight is too short for it to be good it has alot higher sustain dps so any fight above 3minutes should be a easy victory with t21. Besides it gives you the ability to self sustain and do good aoe as well dont know what people are complaining about really
06/01/2018 12:19Posted by Aljan
Besides it gives you the ability to self sustain and do good aoe as well dont know what people are complaining about really

Coven is such an easymode with Demonic. Due to leech we don't need to stand in Safezones all the time and Eye Beam does nice cleave there.

I really can't complain about Demonic's dps. 99% log everywhere on hc except Hasabel.
People have to realize it's a different gameplay which needs some practice and statpriority is a little different too.
06/01/2018 13:06Posted by Sacrifer

99% log everywhere on hc except Hasabel.

[/quote]

Well done.

Whats your stat prio?
I like play with hastecap after eyebeam, 20-25% Haste - but i see you got just 15% but 40% Mastery. Your gcd on 0,85 after Eyebeam?

You use Legy Shoulders Delusion over Raddons Head? Why?
I never tried Shoulders cause got a 975 m+ loot, dont have a good ring or headpiece with same much Agility.
Does it benefit alot of the Furyspend? I hate my Metacooldown too long for short fights.
I thought its maybe a waste since Demonic has a good meta uptime anyway.
-
07/01/2018 13:52Posted by Tactikz
06/01/2018 13:06Posted by Sacrifer

99% log everywhere on hc except Hasabel.

Well done.

Whats your stat prio?
I like play with hastecap after eyebeam, 20-25% Haste - but i see you got just 15% but 40% Mastery. Your gcd on 0,85 after Eyebeam?

You use Legy Shoulders Delusion over Raddons Head? Why?
I never tried Shoulders cause got a 975 m+ loot, dont have a good ring or headpiece with same much Agility.
Does it benefit alot of the Furyspend? I hate my Metacooldown too long for short fights.
I thought its maybe a waste since Demonic has a good meta uptime anyway.

With 15% haste I get an extra gcd during little meta. 14% would also work for that, any lower haste will not work all the time.

According to my sims soulders and head are equal in dps. Which one I use depends on boss lifetime.
Our last Imonar hc kill was awful with shoulders, couldn't really use meta a 3rd time. For Kin'garoth shoulders should be BiS anyway.