Rate the Transmog Above you - XIII

Transmogrification
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
Secret monk,dressed as hunter :p
Really cool, but doesnt really fit monk
7/10
Really awesome set! I like it. 10/10.
Simple but good 9/10
Very nice. 9/10. Neck textures look a bit off (could just be armory) but overall like it a lot. Very clean.
Like the colour scheme a lot, the helm + beard combo is top notch too. Not so sure about the weapon. 8/10
@Telise

I like it. Very nice mog overall. The only thing I would probably change is the weapon to perhaps "Shadow's Edge", or something black/grey/blue-ish, which would probably fit your transmog better :)

Still very nice mog though! A solid 8/10
Simple but nice mog, the helm fits dwars pretty well 8/10
That's a solid 9/10, the chestpiece fits a Tauren well, but it doesn't really go with the shoulders/legs. Would choose a different chestpiece, but your mog is still amazing.
Really good fit!
Matches perfectly
9/10, could have a bit more pop ;)
It’s quite wierd, I don’t think that helmet and shoulders mix with the other pieces. But these latter are good match.
6/10.
It's okay! Not amazing, but not bad either.
+points for not using a full set while also having your pieces match. Not a huge fan of the helm. The belt is *just* about matching, but again plus for not using the ulduar set belt.

6.5/10
Maybe too pink for me, but it looks cool. The big shoulders pass suprisingly well to the rest. But ur weapon looks like something that a farmer would use :D maybe i dont see the enchant?
8/10

https://imgur.com/a/lxoDK
Screenshot in case that my armory werent updated.
Not enormously exciting, but those legs do look awesome! The tabard feels a bit off from the rest of it, but there's a general red theme across the board which is nice. Not a fan of the small swords/daggers (can't tell which), but that could just be me.

7/10
Fits reallice nice! Great beard too :p
Bit too safe though ;)
8/10
Like how you matched those items together :) 8/10!
Before I view your profile I knew it was a hunter. Very nice.
09/10.
Really nice, looks like true plague master.
Not my style, but you nailed it. 9/10
Very cool, I think you really sold the dark vibe without it being too over the top. 10/10
Looks good on a goblin! :) Well done! 8/10
Really fits the theme, colors also match.
Just a bit boring ;)
8/10